What Kind Of Music Do You Like?

Disney music! I think since going to Disney I haven't listened to much else. I like the music from the shows but also love my Wishes album and Four Parks - One World. I regret not buying the Illuminations CD because it has that wonderful song that takes me right back to Epcot-- 'We go on' or 'Promise' I think. Anyone know that song? :scratchin

Obviously Disney music is THE best :) Nothing better...:hug:

Just a sample of my preferences:

Lady Gaga
Glee
The Spill Canvas
Paramore
Smashing Pumpkins
Kelly Clarkson
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Secondhand Serenade
Dashboard Confessional
Boys Like Girls
Death Cab for Cutie
Bush
Snow Patrol
The Fray
Adele
The Killers
KMFDM
KoRn
3 Doors Down
The Offspring

... So pretty much rock, alt. rock, metal, and pop-rock. There's quite a bit of country and pop mingled in on the black hole that is my phone. :p

Just a sample of my preferences:

Lady Gaga
Glee
The Spill Canvas
Paramore
Smashing Pumpkins
Kelly Clarkson
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Secondhand Serenade
Dashboard Confessional
Boys Like Girls
Death Cab for Cutie
Bush
Snow Patrol
The Fray
Adele
The Killers
KMFDM
KoRn
3 Doors Down
The Offspring

... So pretty much rock, alt. rock, metal, and pop-rock. There's quite a bit of country and pop mingled in on the black hole that is my phone. :p
I am proud of you :rotfl: Anyway, I see you like The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I LOVE them. The Killers, Snow Patrol, The Fray, and Death Cab are really good. I appreciate your taste in music, dear. :goodvibes
Disney and Taylor Swift :cool1:
Gooooood! :upsidedow
DISNEY SONGS!!! DISNEYLAND SOUNDTRACK!!! Other than that; Gaga, P!nk, Demi, Rihanna, Michael Jackson, Wiz K, Eminem, and Christian music.

I approve. Especially the Disney and MJ.

I like a lot of different kinds... here are my favorite artists:
Owl City
Lights
Breanne Duren
Yuna
Lifting Lights
Disney, of course

I also have a bunch of random songs by other random artists that I otherwise don't care for, all put together in one mix album in my music library. I'm always adding to it too.
I care more about a song's meaning than its sound (although I don't like loud, rough stuff like hard rock much), so I have songs from various genres. It's hard for me to find songs I really like because most songs today are just needy love/breakup songs that, to me, got old a long time ago. I do have some songs like that in my collection but usually it's because I've interpreted the lyrics to something I can relate to better. :p My favorite genre would probably have to be instrumental because then I can make up my own meaning. At least a third of my collection is instrumental.

The title is a bit self explanatory. What type of music do you like? Personally, i like a big mix of music. I like:
One Direction
Pierce the Veil
Black Veil Brides
Cher Lloyd
Olly Murs
Owl City
Sleeping With Sirens
Ed Sheeran
There's more I'll probably add...

my friend is in love with Black Veil Brides. her fave is Andy Sixx. But my faves are all disney and hip hop and pop

My list is a bit unique, combination of Rock, metal, hip-hop, RnB in short I like good music like
Linkin Park
Maroon 5
Green Day
One Direction
Usher
Enrique
Nickie Minaj...............................

and off-course DIsney songs:happytv:

Owl City is pretty much all I listen to right now XD
If I decide to listen to the radio I like top 40
and of course this guy..:santa:!!

my friend is in love with Black Veil Brides. her fave is Andy Sixx. But my faves are all disney and hip hop and pop

I have to be in the mood to listen to Black Veil Brides. If I've had a bad day or I'm mad about something I like to listen to BVB but Sleeping With Sirens is my favorite screamo band. I guess when theres music like that you have to classify it by screamo but it's not really. I don't know how else to define in though. Kellin Quinn though, oh my gosh :flower3:

Hey.... That sounds like one of my friends! She loves black veil brides. And her favorite is andy sixx. Is her name by any chance liliana?

i like country music thats all i listen to
my favorite artist and bands are
Alabama
The Charlie Daniels Band
Taylor Swift
Toby Keith
Brad Paisley
Tim Mcgraw

I mainly only listen to country music
Charlie Daniels
Johnny Cash
Luke Bryan
Jason Aldean
Florida Georgia line
Toby Keith
and the like

Slipknot
Pantera
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Hatebreed
Stone Sour
Atreyu
Hollywood Undead
SLAYER!!!!
Avenged Sevenfold
Shinedown
Godsmack
Fozzy
NoFx
Social Distortion
Tool
Bad Religion
Black Veil Brides
Type O Negative
blink-182
and a **** load more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!