What kind of bottled water in parks?

luvpooh

oh bother!
Hi, I was just wondering what kind of bottled water is sold in the parks? I need to know how much to buy, if I just need it for WDW or if I need it for Universal too? If Universal sells Zephyrhills like Disney, I definitely need to buy a LOT!

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Offsite - 1991
Port Orleans - December 1999
Wilderness Lodge - April 2000
All Star Movies - July 2000
All Star Sports - August 2000
All Star Movies/Hard Rock Hotel- April 2001
Polynesian - June 2001
All Star Movies - November

By now, the details of my trip on April 8 & 9 is becoming a blur, but I am pretty sure that the water is Crystal Springs. I bought about 10 bottles in the 2 days, it was so hot out, and it runs 2.50 a small bottle. I also have Crystal Springs bottled water at home, so I think it is very good tasting water. HTH

Barb

WE found the 24oz bottles to be a better size!! and the Aqua? something brand was good water!!

tink.gif

Unless you really have to have bottled water, you can save a lot of money by going to any food service area and ask for a cup of water. They will give you a cup with ice, you fill it up at a water fountain. It's free!

They also fill up any bottle or cup with water for free at the food and drink stands. You can use the water fountains by every bathroom to fill up old bottles.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Joey Ramone is gone but he's not forgotten

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter