• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite....

Oh I love this! :love:

For me:

Smell: POTC. My DS spilled water in the car one day (which I forgot to clean up). The next day my car smelled like POTC :cloud9: I put on the soundtrack and played it over and over.

Sight: The floral Mickey with Main Street Station above.

Sound: Boooard! at Main Street Station though the Monorail horn is a close second.

Oh I love this! :love:

For me:

Smell: POTC. My DS spilled water in the car one day (which I forgot to clean up). The next day my car smelled like POTC :cloud9: I put on the soundtrack and played it over and over.

Sight: The floral Mickey with Main Street Station above.

Sound: Boooard! at Main Street Station though the Monorail horn is a close second.

hmmmm for some reason this doesn't work in my car....LOL

Site: The floral mickey as you walk in the gate, that's when I really know I am there

Sound: In general, just the sounds that permiate the park everywhere you go, I love there that there is always music coming from somewhere around you and how it transfers as you move around.

Smell: Walking though Adventure land with the musty water smell and Bengal BBQ in the air.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter