What is your favorite fruity alcoholic drink?

If you enjoy Pina Colada. You'll love this.
"Bon Voyage" - Myers's Original dark rum and light rum blended with pina colada mix and strawberry puree.
Yummm... :lovestruc

This one looks good! :thumbsup2 Is this the one that is a keep-able cup and costs $10 or so?
I think my mom would LOVE it!

I stay away from all of the blended "piña" drinks with coconut milk due to calories (vacation or not - not worth it to ME). However, I typically get the Drink of the Day daily. This cruise they had an Ooh La La which was a regular mojito with St. Germain (elderflower liquor). Omg it was delicious. I also like the Yellow Bird (served with Galiano floater on top!), the Sunken Treasure, the Stingray, and Bahama Mama. I got the key lime margarita, but that was small and just was basically a regular margarita. Those were all different drinks of the day.

They are $4.89 (including gratuity) & I add the extra 11 cent tip rounding up to $5. That to me is a great price!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My faves are "Bon Voyage" - Myers's Original dark rum and light rum blended with pina colada mix and strawberry puree.

Bahama Mama - DCL’s consists of white and dark rum, creme de banana, coconut rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, and a dash of grenadine.

Konk Kooler - a frozen blend of white and dark rum, coconut cream, passion fruit, orange, and pineapple juices

Regular daquari's or margaritas

Mango Margarita
Patron silver tequila blended with mango puree

Some non-frozen choices

The Shipbuilder's Wife
Absolut pears, limoncello, Alexander grappa, freshly squeezed lemon juice, agave nectar

Captain's Mai Tai
Captain Morgan original spiced rum, tropical juices topped with a float of Myers's original dark rum

Tequila Sunrise - Juarez Gold Tequila, orange juice, Grenadine.

BBC is good if you like Banana.

I don't know if I would call this fruity, but it's sweet. My favorite DCL pool/beach drink, which we now make at home too, is the Tropical Depression. Its Rum, Gin, Vodka, Blue Curacao "Lemon Mix" (I use sweet and sour), Grenadine, and toped with Sprite. :thumbsup2

Any type if Mojito!

On our Hawaii cruise I went to a Mojito mixology class. So yummy! I got to drink 5 of them, lol.

Any old school Mai Thai and not to be confused with a daquiri.

Nothing better than a blend of different rum and fresh fruit juices over ice in a tiki glass. :rotfl2:

My faves are "Bon Voyage" - Myers's Original dark rum and light rum blended with pina colada mix and strawberry puree.

Bahama Mama - DCL’s consists of white and dark rum, creme de banana, coconut rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, and a dash of grenadine.

Konk Kooler - a frozen blend of white and dark rum, coconut cream, passion fruit, orange, and pineapple juices

Regular daquari's or margaritas

Mango Margarita
Patron silver tequila blended with mango puree

Some non-frozen choices

The Shipbuilder's Wife
Absolut pears, limoncello, Alexander grappa, freshly squeezed lemon juice, agave nectar

Captain's Mai Tai
Captain Morgan original spiced rum, tropical juices topped with a float of Myers's original dark rum

Tequila Sunrise - Juarez Gold Tequila, orange juice, Grenadine.

YAY! Mango margaritas are my mothers' favorite!! She will be happy to hear that they have them there!
:yay:

I stay away from all of the blended "piña" drinks with coconut milk due to calories (vacation or not - not worth it to ME). However, I typically get the Drink of the Day daily. This cruise they had an Ooh La La which was a regular mojito with St. Germain (elderflower liquor). Omg it was delicious. I also like the Yellow Bird (served with Galiano floater on top!), the Sunken Treasure, the Stingray, and Bahama Mama. I got the key lime margarita, but that was small and just was basically a regular margarita. Those were all different drinks of the day.

They are $4.89 (including gratuity) & I add the extra 11 cent tip rounding up to $5. That to me is a great price!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks for sharing the price for the DOTD...I have been so curious as to what to set aside in the budget for drinks if I chose to have them.
:)

I am not a huge drinker, but i definitely want to try something new. I cannot drink really sweet drinks though, and I wonder if they let you taste one before deciding to buy? Maybe in a perfect world lol

violetmonarch said:
I am not a huge drinker, but i definitely want to try something new. I cannot drink really sweet drinks though, and I wonder if they let you taste one before deciding to buy? Maybe in a perfect world lol

I don't like sweet drinks either, but once I did some of the tastings on the cruise I discovered some favorites :-) especially Martinis

I don't like sweet drinks either, but once I did some of the tastings on the cruise I discovered some favorites :-) especially Martinis

Ooh, sounds good! I want to try that! Do you know if they have a cooking class? My mom said she'd rather cook than mix a drink, lol.

violetmonarch said:
Ooh, sounds good! I want to try that! Do you know if they have a cooking class? My mom said she'd rather cook than mix a drink, lol.

I've never herd of any cooking classes, but that would be fun :-)

I've never herd of any cooking classes, but that would be fun :-)

I saw on the DCL site that they offer "adult enrichment" classes. Looks to include cooking, but maybe that isn't on every ship. Oh well, I am a good cook, maybe I should teach! lol I digress:rotfl2:

They definitely have instructions for different dishes given by one of the chefs (usually attended by a small wine tasting). The talks are too big for anyone but the chef to cook, but you do get a taste of the dish, as well as the recipe. We enjoy them. You have to check the Navigator for times and locations or check w/Guest Services.

And as for the original question, I love me some Bahama Mamas, but anything w/rum (esp Myers) and fruit juice would probably make me happy.

We cruised on the Fantasy last week and loved the Johnston in The Tube. It's made with Godiva chocolate liqueur and is sooo yummy! Can anyone please tell me what else is in this drink? (I wish I had taken a picture of the drink menu.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter