What is your Disney shameful secret?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by Stacy's a freak, Mar 24, 2008.

1. jlh512

jlh512 Johnny

LOL. I just did the same thing. I had a conference in St. Pete Beach so I rented a car and when the conference was over at 3:30 I drove over to the parks and then drove back. Yes it was a hike, but worth it. I got to see a lot of the Christmas things I have never been able to. I also extended the trip by one day and did a solo trip.

goopysolelady and absolutmey like this.
  2. phinz

phinz Special

My wife is going to be going to Orlando to see friends from overseas in April. We will be in the Outer Banks the week before. Instead of dropping her off at the Raleigh airport on the way back to Tennessee I've "volunteered" to drive her to Orlando, stay at the Swan or Dolphin and "let" her take the car to go with her friends. The hardships we put up with for married life. :laughing:

Ensusieasm and jlh512 like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. dcassetta

dcassetta DIS Veteran

It's so nice to hear about someone making such a sacrifice for their wife! You are a saint!

phinz likes this.
  5. Lexx1214

Lexx1214 Mouseketeer

I can’t stand Dole Whips

I’ve never been on Space Mountain (and I love roller coasters)

I think MK is ok but not all it’s hyped up to be (I adore EP, AK and HS). MK is always our first park to get it done with. Then we do EP, HS, resort day, EP again and save AK for last. We’ve been tempted to scrap the resort day and do an extra AK day but we honestly need a relax day in the middle.

And finally - I am not a fan of fireworks

6. com_op_2000

com_op_2000 DVC Member since '93; One Hour from WDW

What we do no longer the length of trip, go to parks for two days, take a day off, go to the parks for two days, take a day off, etc. This way we do not need a vacation from our vacation.

7. SoloDisFan

SoloDisFan Earning My Ears

My shameful secret..... I booked my second solo trip and haven't told the family yet!!!!

8. old lady

old lady DIS Veteran

Dancing dirt at pleasure island.