What is/was your long term DVC plan? Please add your thoughts!

WebmasterDoc

Administrator
Administrator
When we purchased at OKW back in 1993 we planned to use DVC to continue to enjoy our family trips to WDW.

Since the mid-70s we had been going to WDW about every 18 months with our children. They grew up enjoying the resorts and parks.

When we purchased in 1993, I was 46 and our oldest was in college and later joined by her sister in 1996 - so DW and I began to travel to WDW sans kids with using our DVC points. Like many, we enjoyed the resort(s) and parks enough to make multiple trips - eventually going 4-5 times each year for up to 10 days each time (Jan, May, Sept, Dec and sometimes Oct). During that time we acquired a bad case of "addonitis" and purchased additional contracts and Memberships - both direct and resale.

We eventually began starting planning life-after-retirement and the early consensus was that we could spend about 3 months each winter enjoying WDW in hopefully nicer weather than Indiana. We even purchased some non-DVC timeshares to supplement this plan for stays on the way to/from WDW.

We also started traveling to HH when our daughters were in high school since the weather was pleasant in March. We even purchased at the HHI DVC Resort in 1995 while it was under construction on one of those Spring Break trips.

Eventually, we acquired a Quartershare (13 weeks/year) right across the harbor from the DVC Resort at HH and were driving there for 2 weeks every other month. That plan eventually led to purchasing a 2nd Quartershare at the same resort so that we now had 4 consecutive weeks every other month. I was able to rearrange my office schedule to accommodate that and we still had the retirement plan of spending 3 months at WDW.

After enjoying the month-on-month-off schedule, we started looking at HH condos and, in 2010, found one also across the harbor from the DVC Resort, where the annual costs would be less than what our expenses were with the 2 Quartershares. So, we tried to sell the Quartershares - which was not a simple task in 2010 but OK since the cost of the condo was positively affected for buyers by the same real estate market.

During that time approaching retirement, it became apparent that we were enjoying being at HH enough to not "need" three months at WDW each winter. We ended up selling one DVC membership to help with the condo purchase.

By this time, I had retired and our plan had evolved from 3 months at WDW each winter to selling our home and purchasing a condo in Indiana so that we'd have a condo in IN and one in HH.

We soon became a bit disenchanted with the condo (but NOT Hilton Head) as the owner's in the unit above passed away leaving their property to children who had no interest in being there - so it became a rental unit and we found ourselves with new neighbors almost every Friday night - sometimes for a week, sometimes for a weekend.

So, we decided to see what the real estate market had available for homes at HH, which would be dependent on selling our home in IN, buying the condo there, selling the HH condo and buying a home there. The annual expenses of owning and maintaining our home are actually less than the condo (which was less than the 1/4shares) - property taxes, maintenance, phone, utilities, water, lawn care, etc.

The first summer found little interest in the home in IN, so we took it off the market (since we were now living at HH in the condo) and continued then occasional trips back to IN. That winter we put the IN home back on the market and made the decision not to purchase the IN condo. After couple of months, we got the news that our home had an offer and was soon under contract. We put the HH condo on the market and had an offer about a month later (a far cry from the current market) and once that was under contract we made an offer on a home we had been interested in all during this time.

So, the stars aligned, the IN home sold, the HH condo sold 6 weeks later and we closed on the HH home the next day with immediate possession.

Our initial plan has long been replaced by Plan B, C and now D.

During those first few years of retirement (now 8 years ago), we found ourselves busy with life at HH and had little time to visit WDW at all. Family was able to use some of our points and we did something we had never expected - even rented and transferred DVC points - as we no longer had any need for enough points to spend 3 months at WDW.

The past few years we have been going with family and by ourselves mostly once/year. We had some banked RCI points (from the 2 Quartershares) and have used those to exchange into Orlando area timeshares and our final RCI points will run out with a trip this November. We also have a trip to OKW planned in January and have enough points to enjoy a couple of DVC stays each year as well as having enough for family to use at their convenience. We are now only a 5 hour drive to WDW (almost all Interstate).

We have been back twice since WDW reopened in summer 2020 and enjoyed both stays. We are also in the process of downsizing our DVC ownership to a more manageable level to support (and enjoy) 10-15 days each year.

(Sorry for the length of this!)

DVC Plans may be only to visit once every 3 years or as challenging as spending lengthy retirement time at WDW. We have had past reports of DVC Members spending many weeks (months) at WDW over winter months.

What DVC Plans do you have (or did you have)??

Please share your plan(s)!

No apology necessary, very interesting story and turn of events! In fact, it got me thinking that I probably need to establish a long-term plan for retirement.

At 55, I’m still about 10 years away from retirement but time flies, so I should probably start doing some research. Doesn’t sound like I have nearly as many points as you and I also don’t have any non-Disney timeshares. Regardless, I do have three contracts, two at 160 and one at 175. I‘m a widow and my adult kids all love Disney as much as I do, so I don’t think my usage will change much in retirement other than increasing.😉

When we purchased the HH condo, we were able to get rid of the non-DVC Timeshares (selling some, returning some to the POAs and giving some away).

Unlike DVC, few timeshares retain a lot of value. We never paid more that $1500 for any of these non-DVC timeshares which were all fixed-week properties and none were purchased from the developer.

At our max, we had well over 1,000 points but will end up with under 500 - more than enough for our future needs.

You have plenty of time to get some retirement planning in the works.

Enjoy that process! :)

We started visiting WDW in 1996 for an annual IBM Conference. While our conference travel and attendance was initially paid by our employer ... things quickly changed. By 2004 DVC was looking pretty attractive and we purchased to gain some control over escalating costs: our room was set.

2015 was the final year for the conference at WDW. Our DVC now has no clear purpose. We are using it for personal play ... but have downsizing on our minds.

I like you journey. I like that you were open to adjustments.

Currently, we have 120 OKW direct purchase points that we bought in February of 2020...ha, such great timing. With 3 kids in college, there are no plans to add on. Retirement age goal is 62 and we are about 15 years from that.

I would add on, but without the 'easy come, easy go' benefits (annual pass's being 'temporarily' placed on hiatus) of being a DVC owner, we are inclined to use our 120 points every other year for a couple weeks in a studio. 120 seems manageable with the dues and I like that I can purchase transfer points from another member when I need them.

Interesting thread!

I purchased my first contract in 2000 at BWV after Disney friends of mine had become members at OKW. Friends wanted me to buy at OKW but the walk into Epcot had me sold on BWV. I had also already stayed at Hilton Head a few times starting in 1997, paying cash. Oldest daughter was slightly over 21 so I added her to my deed(s). Prior to DVC my Disney stays were mostly Polynesian although I did try out a lot of other resorts here and there. My first visit was 1988.

The plan was that DVC would expire before me in 2042. But just in case, daughter could take care of it. And, as time went on it would become a retirement destination in the winter months. I had been researching timeshares for years and never felt comfortable with the 'forever' nature of them. 2042 resonated and that's what eventually sold me.

As time went on, some consideration was given to buying a Florida home. But full time in Florida is not for me for a variety of reasons. I also shopped around on Hilton Head Island and in the Charleston area, as I had lived there for a bit many years before.

Soon it became evident that I would prefer to continue to reside in Maryland, mostly due to family in the area, especially as the grandchildren came along. Meanwhile extended family invested in rental homes in the Reunion area, and I often spend a good part of my trip there, in addition to staying at Boardwalk. They go in the winter similar time frames as I do.

So, my plan was to use DVC for family and with that in mind I added 3 more contracts and usually use all my points each year and even borrow ahead a bit.

There are usually 2-3 trips to WDW and 1-3 trips to Hilton Head, depending on villa size needed, some solo, some with a friend or two and the rest with family. I expect this to continue and have no plans to sell although occasionally I run the numbers on Vero and decide it's cheaper to keep her rather than replace with something else.

I've been retired for 3 and 1/2 years now, and the unplanned plan has come together nicely. This fall will see me at WDW for a week and then another week (Thanksgiving) at Hilton Head. Then parts of January, February and March at WDW, and HH. In between there are other places to visit and once the world opens more, I will travel more.

So, long term, I will most likely keep my DVC homes until they close the doors on me in 2042. I'll be well into my 80ties then and I expect to still be parking under the beach house to catch the sunrise. Once it's gone there's always the Westin......

Once our kid is over Disney, I know I'm going to have to be out.

I'd love to stay a few weeks at OKW or something every year, but I don't know anyone IRL who is on board with that or even an adult Disney trip. My MIL already bailed on Epcot and said she got the gist LOL! I gotta get my Disney in while I still have some cooperation! On this one, I'm all alone. Heck, I'm surprised I've got as much cooperation as I have.

I have a lot of VGF. I might hold onto the VGF and rent it out, planning to pass it down or use it on theoretical grandkids. Assuming math anywhere near current rates, I'm comfortable holding it for a while.

Pre-Covid, I was a laptop warrior with status at multiple hotel chains. It's hard for me to imagine retiring to a vacation condo, but this thread is making me think! I do love those summers in the Colorado mountains.

What a great thread! We purchased 200 direct points in December 2019 to use. Right now, we are looking for an add on, either 160 resale (in ROFR now) or 150 direct (if the one in ROFR gets taken). We just want enough points to do a solid Thanksgiving trip every year without worrying about whatever crazy point adjustments are made. Once the kids are older and in the post-secondary world, we plan on sitting on those add on points (if purchased direct) and gifting stays to family or selling the add on points (if purchased via resale).

At some point, we will have to determine what to do with our condo at Attitash. We were gifted a whole ownership there by my parents when we got married and have really enjoyed being there first on our own and now with our girls. We had originally planned on retiring there but we both don’t want to deal with New England winters once we are retired. CT shoreline winters are more than enough for us.

Our girls are young still at 8 and almost 6. My husband and I definitely want to buy a retirement home in Florida as soon as he hits 55 and use it as a vacation home until we retire. When we retire will depend on the kids finishing whatever they choose to do after high school. If they choose to attend college and are accepted where I teach, I will have to continue teaching as that would earn free tuition. Whenever we do retire, we will probably need to sell off this house and downsize closer to somewhere in between where ever the two kids end up. Once we retire, the Florida house will become where we live during the winter. We aren’t sure where that vacation/retirement home will be but we have a great deal of time to look in central Florida. We are slowly saving up money so that we can ideally afford to buy the house in cash in about 13-15 years (assuming prices don’t skyrocket).

Ideally, we plan to hold on to our two 2019 contracts so we could have future trips with potential grandchildren. Our long-term plan for the 200 direct is to give each girl her own contract since it would qualify for the blue card. If one or both end up not wanting it, we will sell one or both and hand them the money. But life happens and that is a long way away. I guess we will adjust our plans as needed and see what life brings.

Edited 6/24: The 160 resale was taken in ROFR. We added 150 direct. The plan is now to give each child her own set of points down the line and to enjoy our annual Thanksgiving trips for many years to come.

Last edited:
Well, Doc, we have gone on a very similar path.

We lived in NC and our kids were in year round school so we began doing late Sept Disney trips which led to buying DVC in 2006. But then, in 2007, DH switched companies and brought us back north to our home state. And put our kids in traditional school. Kids were 10, 8 and 8 then.

We worried we wouldn't be doing WDW as often. Too far to drive and too much to buy airfare for 5. Plus the traditional schedule breaks were busy times at WDW.

But Sister in Law also owned DVC and MIL and FIL liked to join us (and paid to use half our points). So we had no trouble using our DVC. And then we did a few nights at HHI resort and...had to add on points there.

We just kept doing trips. With in laws...with just our 5....trips to HHI. And THEN DH and I did a sans kid trip to try out F&W when our kids were in HS. And fell in love. So....added on BWV points.

We continued the big family trips and the just DH and I trips and loved going to HHI whenever we could. So we too got addonitis. Was thinking we might snow bird at WDW for like 6-8 weeks in the winter. Ended up with 650 at 4 resorts (OKW, HHI, BWV and CCV).

Then all our kids were in college and we moved back to NC (DH went back to the company there). And man, we could so use all our points easily. A 5 hour drive to HHI or 9 hour drive to WDW. Oh, and we liked cruising too. And easy to add on nights at any DVC east coast resort before or after a cruise.

We ran out of HHI points a couple times and started renting in the quartershare (that you, Doc, owned at). We fell in love and wanted to buy. But DH still had to be in office many days a week. So the 6 two week stays would be tough at this stage. We just kept researching and had planned to buy when DH was closer to retiring.

Well....best laid plans. We started getting a little disenchanted with WDW and our 20something kiddos could never join us. Out parents were having major health issues and they would not be able to do WDW anymore. Plus we were having to drive up north for their medical issues. So we started selling off our contracts (smart we bought many smallish contracts and could sell as needed).

And DH switched companies again to get us back closer to the parents (and our twins were in college up north too). So 14 months ago we moved back north....then COVID hit.

DH began to work from home. And after a while the company decided it will become permanent. Ugh...if only we knew before we bought a big house here (2 hours from our parents). But our DDs were here a lot doing online classes during covid. Then they graduated in Dec. So the big house has been in use but soon will be just the 2 of us again (DDs move into apartment next month). A lot of up keep and still far enough from parents to make it a pain. Plus SNOW!

And now our kids just don't want to really go to HHI or WDW. They want to see other places...boo. And they all are working so they don't get much time off and want to use it to do their own fun stuff...how dare they, lol.

And covid...we got stuck inside going crazy. We had many trips cancelled...DVC and cruises. We did manage to get to HHI a couple times, not DVC, and were about to buy a QS (now that DH was WFH). We had decided on the Shipyard one with the gated path to the beach. Had contact with a guy selling and were super close to pulling the trigger. Sold more DVC (getting us down to 275 at 2 resorts, BWV and CCV). SIL even started house hunting in HHI.

Well, then the DH said lets buy a place outright, like own the whole thing so we can go whenever we want and stay as long as we want. But not HHI because it isn't hot all year, Dec to Feb specifically, and we can't afford it. And I was slowly hooked. We began around Nov with renting a home in Palm Coast for 10 nights between Thanksgiving and Xmas to see if we liked it there. We weren't stoked. And realized coastal places were a bit out of our range anyway. So he, the DH, says how about Kissimmee. We began looking over neighborhoods and listings and contacted a realtor. We booked a trip to tour homes in Jan. Stayed at WDW.

We offered on one we loved and they had another better offer they took. So we went home disappointed. We then started shopping from home via FaceTime tours. We did tour the areas, when down there, to know what each resort was like and the area was like. We offered on another place and had to negotiate hard. Came to agreement and had inspection. Found some stuff wrong and lots at end of life (so a lot of money to put into it)...big item was AC was broken. Negotiations were tough. They didn't want to give us anything. Then our appraisal came in $9K under what we were paying. So we walked.

Then we took a break. In this time we realized the market was wildly crazy hot. SIL had same issues in HHI. We found new realtor and she took like 2 weeks to just power out offers for us, throwing all at the wall until 1 stuck. We got outbid left and right and sometimes were told they would only take cash offers. So we finally came to conclusion we needed to offer above list and have no appraisal contingency meaning we would pay the difference since our lender would not. We stalked the listings and offered as soon as they came on. When one dream unit popped up (big 4 BR end unit with 1856 SF and pretty updated) we put in our biggest and best offer. And got it (and appraisal only came in 4K under on this one plus no repairs coming like the other one). Closed last month and set up to rent it out when we are not there. Went for closing, end of April, stayed 3 weeks and cleaned it really well. We have all June and July rented already. We will be there all Sept and then Dec 28 to Feb 20.

SIL bought a nice fancy house in HH Plantation. They are working at furnishing and setting it up now. They had to offer full price and no contingencies. And had to jump quick. They had several fails before getting this one. What's funny is that they initially were looking in Clearwater Beach and we were looking in HHI and we did a switcheroo.

But, yep, plans change. We now will use the 275 points to stay a night here and there so we can have drinks and not drive back to our place (it's 25 mins from WDW). SIL still has her DVC too and her 20something kids still love to go. So they plan trips all the time. We can stay at WDW with them too. And then go back to our place for a longer stay since that drive down from the north is a beast (like 15 hours drive time). We figure we will do 3 times a year for 1-2 months each time. Sept-Oct, Jan-Feb and maybe May-June time frames.

This fall we go Aug 29 and stay at our place. Have BCV booked Sept 3 to 7. Get on 3 day cruise on Sept 7. Then go back to our place and stay until Oct 1 which I booked OKW with pass at Epcot for the 50th. Will drive back north on the 2nd.

Last edited:
Oh and, Doc, forgot to also mention that we also say we wish we bought a townhouse or condo here up north and then would have gotten a single family house with lanai and pool in FL. It may end up happening. If we only knew DH's job would become WFH we would have probably bought a townhome nearer our folks (they are in 1 state and we are 2 hours north in another state).

And, secretly, I still yearn for HHI. So if we stay in this house for a while maybe down the line we can sell and buy a house there.

I’m still “planning” but one thing I think I did right was to buy BLT DVC points... I figured no matter how bad it gets I would be happy just sitting in my room and enjoying the view of the sunrise or sunset , the moon , the stars, or MK or monorail or water transportation as it arrives in the morning and until evening Plus fireworks and Electrical Water Pageant.... . Heck it is even fun to watch all the crazy traffic after the New Years Eve celebration ends!
Sounds like Heaven to me!

We have points at BWV and AKL.
I suspect we will continue to use the BWV points until they. We will see what Disney offers at that time if anything.
We plan to keep the AKL points, but probably use them at other resorts for awhile. They expire long after our BWV points do. I suspect we will end up selling them or giving them to our kids to use.

Last edited:
When we purchased the HH condo, we were able to get rid of the non-DVC Timeshares (selling some, returning some to the POAs and giving some away).

Unlike DVC, few timeshares retain a lot of value. We never paid more that $1500 for any of these non-DVC timeshares which were all fixed-week properties and none were purchased from the developer.

At our max, we had well over 1,000 points but will end up with under 500 - more than enough for our future needs.

You have plenty of time to get some retirement planning in the works.

Enjoy that process! :)
After reading your original post, it was interesting to hear your life events and DVC changes.
We have enjoyed hearing your perspective on HHI this year on the DVC Show and one of the reasons we decided to purchase there!

As a young family, we bought DVC at HHI this year since we live in SC and annually travel to HHI anyway.
We plan to use our DVC annually at HHI and every other year at WDW.
Since we will be around 50 when 2042 comes around, we would be willing to purchase extra years at DHHIR if offered.

We plan to use our DVC annually at HHI and every other year at WDW.
Since we will be around 50 when 2042 comes around, we would be willing to purchase extra years at DHHIR if offered.

Although I'll be too old to care, somehow I think Disney will sell this resort. Maybe to Marriott as they have quite a few rooms nearby and I think they already get some service from Marriott such as sheets and towel service, unless that's changed.
Same with Vero. Can't see them continuing to maintain once 2042 happens as they are not Disney's type of cash cow - nearby rooms in both locations can be had much cheaper. Hopefully for those still interested in the resort, it will retain some of its cachet.

We have had many great family vacations at DHHIR over the years.

We used to get a points reservation for Sunday - Friday in a GV and then add Friday night with the 25% cash discount since (at least at that time) weekends were usually available for the GVs.

We also would get 2BRs for each daughter's family and a 1BR for us so that everyone had their own escape but could still participate in the HH recreational programs together. Our 3 oldest grandkids will be in college this year, so the family vacations have started to become more challenging trying to involve everyone's schedules.

For those familiar with the HH resort, "Chef" Gordon, a mainstay on the recreation staff (who used to offer "A Private Affair" which was a meal for up to 6 prepared in a GV with a menu of your choice), told us that the typical pattern for those ultimately moving to HH was timeshare, condo, followed by a home ... and we laughed when he told us that many years ago. :teeth:

We have had many great family vacations at DHHIR over the years.

We used to get a points reservation for Sunday - Friday in a GV and then add Friday night with the 25% cash discount since (at least at that time) weekends were usually available for the GVs.

We also would get 2BRs for each daughter's family and a 1BR for us so that everyone had their own escape but could still participate in the HH recreational programs together. Our 3 oldest grandkids will be in college this year, so the family vacations have started to become more challenging trying to involve everyone's schedules.

For those familiar with the HH resort, "Chef" Gordon, a mainstay on the recreation staff (who used to offer "A Private Affair" which was a meal for up to 6 prepared in a GV with a menu of your choice), told us that the typical pattern for those ultimately moving to HH was timeshare, condo, followed by a home ... and we laughed when he told us that many years ago. :teeth:

I did the 25% discount many times! It was a lifesaver when my points didn't go far enough.

I also enjoyed many of Gordon's presentations. I still remember a shrimp and sweet potato/yukon gold potato with lots of cream and butter he cooked up down at the beach house. So many delicious calories! And also a few glasses of wine.

He also did a private beach house party for a group of us one year, where a lot of us from social media groups got together and met, some for the first time.

As far as A Private Affair, I am still lamenting that I had it booked, and my reservation was canceled when it was discontinued.

Sadly I am probably 30 years away from retirement still. But reading about your experiences has been fun. I do hope to be a snowbird when I retire, and spend 5-6 months a year in warmer climes.

Our plan with DVC was to stay in the fall/Christmas season before school started. Now that DD is 5, we have booked March break for next year and am trying to work up the courage for a summer stay. Hearing about how it’s hotter than the surface of the sun is making me lean towards California Disneyland, or even Paris, instead of Florida. We will stay off site for California if so, there is neither availability nor do I have enough points to stay DVC there. 😱

We will reassess how DVC fits into our family in a few years and see if it makes sense to adjust our points. What I’ve learned over the past 14 months is that if I have the chance to fly down for a long weekend, I should take it. There are no guarantees in life.

I recently bought 300 points at Riviera at age 27. So, nowhere near retirement! We waited until I finished grad school to buy DVC.

My husband and I go to Disney pretty frequently and have no reason to assume that will change. We plan to have children in the next 3-4 years and hope that we will be bringing them to WDW throughout their childhoods. We love the resorts, the atmosphere, the food, the parks, you name it. We also have learned that even as just the two of us we really enjoy the space of a 1 bedroom (expensive discovery). I'm sure we will end up with more points in the future.

For now, our points provide multiple shorter trips throughout the year. In the future, I can see this turning into a lower amount of longer trips (or I'll just need to buy more points :rolleyes:). We intend to keep our membership until it expires when we are in our late 70s as long as we are still healthy and able to travel. I love that DVC is something that we can use now as a couple and continue to grow into as our family expands.

^PP that is a breathtaking romantic Disney dream!
don't know anyone IRL who is on board with that or even an adult Disney trip. My MIL already bailed on Epcot and said she got the gist LOL! I gotta get my Disney in while I still have some cooperation! On this one, I'm all alone. Heck, I'm surprised I've got as much cooperation as I have.
Pre-Covid, I was a laptop warrior with status at multiple hotel chains. It's hard for me to imagine retiring to a vacation condo, but this thread is making me think! I do love those summers in the Colorado mountains.
I can relate most to your story, especially about your family’s very loose connection to Disney and the mountains calling. I am hoping they will have a DVC chalet soon.

I am planning to go to WDW a lot of times in the next few years and then taper into longer and fewer trips into the later part of this decade. I doubt I would sell my 42 until the very end and if value doesn’t hold that way, i will rent out or keep using it. I’m going to keep AUL for 7 month window at WDW or to take staycations when I have visitors, and special occasions. We will gift to DD about a decade or so before expiration and she can keep it or sell it if she has a specific purchase in mind.

Last edited:
We own 100 points at HHI and 100 points at AKV. We bought the AKV points in 2008 and added on the HHI points the very next year. During the beginning of our membership, we would travel to WDW one year and HHI the next staying in 2-BRs. As the kids got older, we decided to start taking some trips without them. We started talking about adding on at BRV so that when we were both retired, we could take WDW trips every year and still have enough points to take the whole family maybe every three years. The plan was to use our HHI points for our family trips every three years and to rent a condo near the Disney resort for our own trips every year. Well, finally it was time to retire! I retired right in the middle of the pandemic last summer. My DH had retired three years earlier. So we were ready for our plans to begin, but the pandemic put a big halt on those plans! We went to HHI in October and enjoyed just being outside and around nature. I started getting this feeling that I would rather be in HHI than WDW. This feeling had been coming on gradually. We always loved our HHI trips more than WDW, but I think the pandemic just made it more clear to me. So now the plan is to continue using the HHI points for our family trips but to use the AKV points for trips to HHI instead of WDW every fall. We may even rent a condo every spring in HHI when we want to travel there twice a year. We have no plans to add on more points though due to the cost of dues. This year, we do plan to use the Gold APs that we bought back before I retired for three week-long trips starting in November, but after that we probably won't go back to WDW until we have grandkids which is still more than likely several years away. After these APs expire, we will just enjoy traveling to HHI by ourselves and with family and will take a few non-Disney trips to places that we haven't visited yet. It's definitely amazing how plans change through the years!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts