What is the one thing...?

Wish I had left home: my debit card.
Wish I had packed: a pre-paid debit card from my bank.

This worked out great when I went to Disneyland last summer because I knew exactly how much I wanted to spend and wasn't planning on charging anything other than what was already paid for. I'll never pack my debit card again (even for emergencies) because the last time I was at WDW it got lost somewhere between the Chinese Pavilion one night and the Tower of Terror the next morning. I never retrieved it. Lost forever in the Twilight Zone.

Tip: Pack a disposable camera. Some places do still get them developed and you never know when your good camera might malfunction or accidentally crack while you're on a ride. If you don't use it then you have your backup for the next trip or family function.

Wish I had packed: Advil (couldn't find it in the gift shop; only could find Aleve) and Baby Wipes (to wipe down tables and self when it was far too hot)

I have learned to take chewing gum (my mouth gets dry when I walk alot and it is hard to find any on property), baby powder (for any chaffing that may occur) and a refillable water bottle with a strap.

I have also learned to not take so much food as alot of it was always left over and try to manage without a bag so you can skip the bag check lines.

Wish I had left home: (on my last trip?) my teenage daughter!!!:rotfl:

I had to giggle when I was reading the comment. I know how teenage daughters can be:)
Why did you wish you left her at home? I need tips on this, we live in 10 days.[/QUOTE]

Uggh!!! we are just in a bad place in our relationship, that everyone I know who has been through it says, we(she)will grow out of. She is Uber jealous of her 2 siblings, especially the youngest, another girl... She is actually not coming on this next trip, and I am suffering tons of Mommy guilt for actually being relieved!!!:crazy2:

But alas, (BIG SIGH) that is a topic for a WHOLE other thread!!! :rotfl:

feel free to PM me if you would like to know more...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter