what is the logic in this

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
we just got back from a great stay at the polyneisan wnet into capt cooks and got a straw

they still have the straw disspeners but when you hit it at least 2 or 3 straws fall out and there not wrapped

we ate a few times at the compo cafe there you have to ask for a straw and the CM has to go in the back to get one so no dispeners here
and they are wrapped

this makes no sense especially at capt cooks when straws arent even wrapped and yet you get more then you need

just wondering

That does seem like someone didn't get the memo about the straws. You sometimes wonder what they are thinking. It doesn't make sense at all to me!

I just thought it was strange with everyone still thinking Covid that the straws weren’t even wrapped in the dispenser. Actually I’ve haven’t been anywhere where the straws aren’t wrapped.

During a prior trip to Disney there were using those awful disposable straws. While I get the concept, the implementation left a LOT to be desired. They would turn to mush before you could finish your drink. Would honestly consider bringing my own plastic straws if we go again.

I bring my own silicone straws for things where I really need them. But as a rule I try not to use straws at all.

I carry a telescoping metal straw that comes in a plastic container with a cleaning brush. Where possible I simply don't use a straw and just drink from the cup (which I actually prefer) but when that's not feasible, I use my own. I've given up on the paper straws. They're just gross.

During a prior trip to Disney there were using those awful disposable straws. While I get the concept, the implementation left a LOT to be desired. They would turn to mush before you could finish your drink. Would honestly consider bringing my own plastic straws if we go again.
The agave straws they use in the Mexico pavilion are a lot better than the paper straws Disney uses other places. They feel more like plastic and don't break down while you're using them, but are biodegradable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter