What is the latest Character breakfast ADR time?

ekatiel

DIS Veteran
So, we're hoping to make our first trip to the World next May. :yay: I've been looking at different rastaurants, etc, since we are going to be getting the dining plan. I want to use the vast majority of our table service credits for dinner, but a character breakfast sounds really appealing, too. Since we are planning on eating cereal, etc, in our room for breakfast (since we won't be on the deluxe plan), I was thinking maybe we could do a character breakfast for an early lunch. So, does anyone know what the latest ADR time is for Character breakfasts? And does this sound like a feasible idea to you guys, or should we jsut stick with character dinners? For some reason the idea of a mickey pancake or waffle sounds really appealing to me, especially since my ODS has food allergis, and I've heard they will make him gluten free pancakes or waffles!:cool1: -- He would NEVER be able to order something like this in a restaurant normally.

It depends on the restaurant. We have a 11.20 ADR at Chef Mickey's, but I think the latest ADR for in-park character breakfasts is around 10.30.

If you are dining at a park, we recommend getting the first reservation. If you can get in before the park opens - it's awesome to walk through the park when it's empty. . . very magical!

We're not breakfast people.....though we like breakfast food, just not early in the morning. So we often do the breakfast character meals as an early lunch. Not only does this then mean we don't have to pay for a third meal because early lunch, small snack and then mid evening dinner work for us, but you also get a much better experience, IMHO, with the characters. The restaurant is not nearly as crowded with excited (i.e. screaming) children, the buffet doesn't have a line to get your food, and the characters by virtue of less tables to make the rounds to have more time to spend at each table. Short of a private breakfast with the characters, it's the best of the best.

As to what time each restaurant ends breakfast, well, that varies by restaurant. Your best bet is to check the menus at http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm as they have most of the ending times listed. Even though the time may say breakfast ends at 11am, I've found that they'll allow you to make your ADR for 10:50am.....but never fear, I've yet to feel that we were being pressured to eat fast, nor did the buffet ever look like it was "leftovers". About 15 minutes before the lunch buffet starts I have seen them start to change over the foods, but in some ways that is cool, you get to eat breakfast and then have a last plate with something from lunch. Normally though, we're done and gone before this happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter