What is the funniest thing you've experienced on a ride at Disney World

:banana: I have one more funny ride experience.

:rotfl: When I was in 7th grade, around 1975, I won a trip to the superbowl in a magazine subscription contest, and we, myself my mom and dad, spent fri nite, saturday nite at the polyinesian and the magic kingdom.

My dad was not much of a ride guy:confused3 , but my mom insisted that we ride space mountain, so on we went, As the ride gets going my mom gets scared and starts yelling :scared1: oh J... C..., over and over again, and my dad keeps yelling, shut up mary this is all your fault...:rotfl2:

Well from space mountain we go over to POTC and get on the boat, having no idea what the ride is like. As the ride enters the big drop my father yells oh no not another one of these! :scared1: :laughing: :laughing:

I just saw Turtle Talk for the first time on Saturday. Crush asked a girl what her favorite food was, and she said Turtle Soup.... Crush gave her this look and swam away...the whole room was laughing so hard.

Ohhh, that's great! Don't you wish you had a video of that!?:rotfl2:
Kim

Here's my funny story....

When I was a small child (probably about 8 or 9), we went to WDW for the first time. This was back in the 70's. Well, we were in the first room of the Haunted Mansion and the lights go off (walls "move", etc)... I grab my dad's hand and I'm hanging on for dear life. The lights come back on and I look up, only to see my dad looking at me and NO, he's not holding my hand....my parents said that I looked up at my dad...and then slowly looked down at my hand and followed the arm -------straight up to somebody else's dad. Yes, a very nice man had allowed me to cut off his blood supply from his hand to his arm.

Ginny

well we rounded a bend and there was a CM undressing a pirate... ROFLMAO

Ahoy Matey, indeed! ;)

The girl was like"wwwwhhhhaaaaatttt? This ride is usually for 36' and under.

36 feet? That train must have been HUGE!! :goodvibes

Ok, this is my friends story but I always love hearing it. She and her daughters were riding Dumbo. The middle one kept making Dumbo go up and down and up and down the whole ride. As she got off, her dad was video taping her. She came right up to the camera and said, I like that ride, it makes my privates feel all tingly. He stopped the camera right then and there. Now I can't go on Dumbo without thinking "it makes my privates feel all tingly."

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My DH - a grown man no less - certainly didn't get the tinglies on Dumbo. He spent the whole ride screaming like a little girl, begging me not to make it go up and down anymore. (I'm cruel and didn't listen. Dumbo's one of my favourites. :D)

Of course, this is the same man who refuses to ride Maelstrom again. For the rest of the day, all I heard was "Boats don't go backwards. Stupid trolls! Boats aren't supposed to go backwards!"

Well My daughter and I end up exiting the ride with that poor sole rider who was sitting next to the screamer and I ask him if his ear drums are still intact and he answers, yes but im bleeding from where she grabbed my arm and wouldnt let go!:rotfl2:
I think I may have met that man. :rolleyes1

At DCA, I was going on ToT and happened to be chatting with a young couple my age. They sat next to me-I was saying I love ToT, but my mom is not a scary ride person. We go up, we go down. The girlfriend grabs my shoulder. Up, down. Up, down, we land. I smile at the girlfriend. She replies "Sorry, I was too scared to grab my fiance." :lmao: :lmao:

There's also the notorious story of my dad and I going on Splash Mountain in 1993, and my dad asked where we wouldn't get wet...the CM pointed to the chicken exit. :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol this sounds just like me!!! :thumbsup2 except i scream in "fear" to make it funny!! i love love love TOT and have ridden it dozens of times. but as soon as the lights go out and during all the drops i scream like i have never screamed before!! :scared1: my family or friends end up dying laughing bc they know i'm not afraid. most of the other riders will laugh too. :banana: i've had people come up to me after to thank me for making the ride fun! i usually end up lauging so hard myself i literally cry!! i love it! :goodvibes

TOT, I would be screaming so hard and would be crying for REAL! I must lack seratonin. I am scared, so very very scared! Maybe I could get paid for giving people a laugh?
Dianne :confused3

Too funny!! :lmao: I bet they have alot of hats in lost and found at the end of a full day at that ride. I totally understand about the "Nemo"!! We have alot of had-to-be-there-to-get-it moments. ;)

I lost a hat in Splash Mountain and went to lost and found. They told me that losing a hat in there is a hopeless situation, because the water takes it through something that crushes it.

At Turtle Talk, Crush was trying to ask a very timid little girl what her name was. She was totally mute, so finally her mom chimes in from the back of the room "CAROLINE!". Crush's eyes go wide and he says "Dude...you can throw your voice??"

When Maelstrom fist opened, my little sis was only about 5 or 6. I had seen pics of the ride's interior and new that there was polar bear animatronic in it. So while we were on line, I kept telling ehr about how there were reports of a polar bear escaped from the local zoo. She screamed bloody murder when the thing came rolling by.

Jennifer and I had decided to sit together since she and Mom had sat together on the last ride. We put Mom in front of us. Turns out, she was rigth in the very front of the log with us in the second row. As we were going down the long drop at the end, Jennifer and Mom started screaming. I was still laughing. Next thing I know, something comes flying back in my face.

It was Mom's hat!! :lmao:

It had flown off and came right back into my face!! When we got to the bottom, Jennifer looked over at me and asked where I got the hat. She had her eyes closed and never saw it. I was laughing too hard to answer and just pointed at Mom. She started laughing really hard, too, and asked Mom if she was missing anything. Mom said no, then touched her head. This made us lose it even more. By the time we got to the unloading area, we were uncontrollable. The same CM was still there and Jen told her what happened. She totally lost it. I thought all of us were going to pee our pants from laughing too hard.

Moral of the story - hold onto your hat while on Spalsh Mountain - or, at the very least, use the bathroom before you get on!!

We had such a great time!! :thumbsup2
That happened to my sister at the Jurassic Park Ride at IoA...she was wearing a hat and it flew off during the drop. The funniest part was in the ride photo we could see it clearly hitting the guy in back of us in his face. :eek: Once we knew he was ok we laughed SO hard about that.

My other funny experience involved my same sister on ToT. It's when the ride had the lap bars. We were seated next to a couple and the husband was rather large. When we lowered the lapbar over the 4 of us my sister turned to the man and said, "suck it in". :scared: When she said that we were shocked until the man's wife started laughing so hard. What came out sounding like such a rude comment turned into the biggest laugh. The ironic thing is that we liked the lap bar loose so we'd have more air time, so I don't know what my sister was thinking, anyway. And hopefully my sister has learned to watch what comes out of her mouth. ;)

Our's happened on Thursday, August 30, 2007, in Magic Kingdom on Splash Mountain. I took my mother and sister to Disney for their first time. I love flume rides and was never able to ride the other two times I had been in the MK, because my husband wouldn't ride. So, I made my mother and sister go with me on our adult girls' only trip.

My mother and sister were nervous about going. We were laughing so hard as we were getting into our log. Mom was worried about getting wet. She decided to put her hat on before we left. We were still laughing and the CM heard us, asked us what was so funny and we got her laughing, too.

Jennifer and I had decided to sit together since she and Mom had sat together on the last ride. We put Mom in front of us. Turns out, she was rigth in the very front of the log with us in the second row. As we were going down the long drop at the end, Jennifer and Mom started screaming. I was still laughing. Next thing I know, something comes flying back in my face.

It was Mom's hat!! :lmao:

It had flown off and came right back into my face!! When we got to the bottom, Jennifer looked over at me and asked where I got the hat. She had her eyes closed and never saw it. I was laughing too hard to answer and just pointed at Mom. She started laughing really hard, too, and asked Mom if she was missing anything. Mom said no, then touched her head. This made us lose it even more. By the time we got to the unloading area, we were uncontrollable. The same CM was still there and Jen told her what happened. She totally lost it. I thought all of us were going to pee our pants from laughing too hard.

Moral of the story - hold onto your hat while on Spalsh Mountain - or, at the very least, use the bathroom before you get on!!

We had such a great time!! :thumbsup2

At least it was only a hat she lost.

Several years ago a lady posted this about herself. At least she has a sense of humor.

She came down one of the water slides I think at Blizzard Beach. She got up and was wondering why everyone was staring at her.

She started at the top with a bathing suit and didn't have one at the bottom.

A CM hidden in the bushes kept yelling at her to sit down.

Will that lady sign in please.

I was on POTC once when it broke down, and the CMs actually brought out boards for us to climb out of the boats and onto the set...we had to walk through one of the scenes into a service hallway to get out. That was actually pretty cool.

I was on ToT when a woman loudly promised she would to church more often if someone would let her off the ride.

Not a ride story, but my friend's 6-year-old twins broke out into a fistfight just as they were about to meet Snow White. She got them settled down, and as they were taking the picture my friend apologized to Snow White and said "You live with seven men, you understand, right?!" :rotfl:

These stories are hysterical!

Here's my little laugh: First time I ever rode ToT I was pretty scared. I was talking a mile a minute in there, asking what was going to happen, when would it happen, is this it, etc. over and over. At the first drop I began screaming, and I couldn't stop, especially as each new door opened and we dropped again and again. It was just one long, loud scream for me. Then when we exited to see the ride photo there I was, mouth wide open, eyes shut, obviously screaming --- and there to my sides are my brother, SIL, and kids all looking to their side right at me! Even funnier was that there were 2 other guys on the ride holding their hands over their ears! I was laughing so hard I was crying.

We were at Disneyland and on the California Screeming Rollor coaster. For those of you that know this ride it takes off like 200 MPH as it gets ready to go up it's first climb.

Well there is a count down from 10- 9- 8-7- 6- 5- 4 -3 --2-1 blast off...

Just as we took off the lady that was sitting 2 seats in front of us lost her wigg....we saw it fly by us and at first could not figure what the heck it was untill we stopped and the ladys hair was all pinned up and her and her friend were laughing about how her wigg went bye bye,,,,:rotfl:

Could you imagine :lmao:

Not sure if she ever found it but at least she found the incident funny.:thumbsup2

I lost a hat in Splash Mountain and went to lost and found. They told me that losing a hat in there is a hopeless situation, because the water takes it through something that crushes it.

Yikes!! Good thing I caught Mom's! ;) :thumbsup2

That happened to my sister at the Jurassic Park Ride at IoA...she was wearing a hat and it flew off during the drop. The funniest part was in the ride photo we could see it clearly hitting the guy in back of us in his face. :eek: Once we knew he was ok we laughed SO hard about that.

My other funny experience involved my same sister on ToT. It's when the ride had the lap bars. We were seated next to a couple and the husband was rather large. When we lowered the lapbar over the 4 of us my sister turned to the man and said, "suck it in". :scared: When she said that we were shocked until the man's wife started laughing so hard. What came out sounding like such a rude comment turned into the biggest laugh. The ironic thing is that we liked the lap bar loose so we'd have more air time, so I don't know what my sister was thinking, anyway. And hopefully my sister has learned to watch what comes out of her mouth. ;)

Glad we're not the only ones! :thumbsup2

Too funny about Tower of Terror!! :rotfl:

At least it was only a hat she lost.

Several years ago a lady posted this about herself. At least she has a sense of humor.

She came down one of the water slides I think at Blizzard Beach. She got up and was wondering why everyone was staring at her.

She started at the top with a bathing suit and didn't have one at the bottom.

A CM hidden in the bushes kept yelling at her to sit down.

Will that lady sign in please.

:eek:

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Riding through Splash Mountain, when the log gets to the area where Brer Rabbit is supposed to hop along the fence, he isn't working ( he isn't working a lot.) But for some reason, instead of being out of sight, he is draped head down over the fence.

Someone in the back of the log yells "They've shot Brer Rabbit!"

This wasn't Disney, but I remember riding the train at Busch Gardens when I was about 12 seeing two elephants mating....Not a pretty sight....Oh, did I mention I was with my parents?

Riding through Splash Mountain, when the log gets to the area where Brer Rabbit is supposed to hop along the fence, he isn't working ( he isn't working a lot.) But for some reason, instead of being out of sight, he is draped head down over the fence.

Someone in the back of the log yells "They've shot Brer Rabbit!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter