What is the earliest that you can check in?

jeepnx01

Earning My Ears
I know that you can check in online but how early can you do it? I have read 60 days and I have read 10. I was just wondering. Also if you check in early and something comes up how hard is it to get things canceled and get the trip insurance to cover it? I know lots of questions.

You can do online checkin 60 days out. By doing online check-in, all you are really doing is preregistering. You're not really" checked in". So doing it has no affect on making changes or cancelling.

Check your policy on the trip insurance, if you haven't already. Not all policies cover all cancellation reasons.

jeepnx01 said:
I know that you can check in online but how early can you do it? I have read 60 days and I have read 10. I was just wondering. Also if you check in early and something comes up how hard is it to get things canceled and get the trip insurance to cover it? I know lots of questions.

You can do pre check-in at 60 days. It is just a formality, you are not truly checking in like you do at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter