What is the current stateroom gift on the fantasy?

matthew517

Mouseketeer
I am wondering what the stateroom gift is from recent cruisers. If you respond can you please tell me what was the date of your sailing and what level castaway club you are. I really appreciate it.

I am wondering what the stateroom gift is from recent cruisers. If you respond can you please tell me what was the date of your sailing and what level castaway club you are. I really appreciate it.
In June we got the burlap beach bag (silver level), tumblers (gold), and the choice of truffles/fruit bowl/sparkling wine (platinum). Same as always.

I am really hoping those burlap bag supplies are getting shorter, I have 4 of them.
Anyone know what year they started giving them out in?

I have gotten a burlap bag and 2 tumblers the last 4 cruises (we are platinum). Last Cruise in May of this year.

I am really hoping those burlap bag supplies are getting shorter, I have 4 of them.
Anyone know what year they started giving them out in?

I have gotten a burlap bag and 2 tumblers the last 4 cruises (we are platinum). Last Cruise in May of this year.
Just last year, I believe. They didn't have them in 2015 (at least on the Wonder).

I got my first burlap bag on the fantasy sept 2015. Since then, 5 more. Gave them away. We cruise next month on the fantasy sept 9th cruise. Really hoping for a different bag.

I got my first burlap bag on the fantasy sept 2015. Since then, 5 more. Gave them away. We cruise next month on the fantasy sept 9th cruise. Really hoping for a different bag.

We sail Sept. 30th, I hope we will be surprised with something new.

6/2015 Fantasy was royal blue/grey sling backpack
5/2016 Wonder (alaska) was navy russack backpack
I've gotten the burlap bag ever since up to 4/2017 Wonder
I'm hoping the change is soon!

Hmm..... that's what the Alaska cruises were getting. Personally, I don't need anymore luggage tags.

Bring back the beach towels!!!!

I'd LOVE the beach towels. Ironically, I also was kind of looking forward to the unpopular burlap bag bc we have two rooms on our upcoming B2B, and I thought it would make sense for me and my three daughters all to have one. We'll see! I do love the backpack we received on our WC in 2014 though.

When we sailed Hawaii in Sept 2015, the Honolulu to Vancouver route, they ran out of Platinum bags. About 3 days in we received a Hawaii beach towel and bottle of wine for the "inconvenience", LOL no inconvenience, I was happy to get the towel in place of the bag.

I still cherish the towel we got for our 1st Castaway club gift on our 2nd cruise in 2003.

We're on the same sailing! :beach: Also hoping for a different bag as this may be our 3rd burlap bag!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter