• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the current bounce back offer ?

Catrinabeach

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the current bounce back offer is ?

We go in May and I'm curious what we may be offered.

We are staying at POP right now- I think dif resorts get dif offers
This one is 20% off value,35% off mod, 40% off wilderness cabins
Dates are- 4/11/10-7/1/10,7/5-11/23/10,11/28-12/24/10
We'll be at AKL 3rd week of March and I,ll ck the boards to post that offer then

That would be great. we will be there May 9th and are hoping for what is offered now so we can book our Christmas trip !

I booked from the WL this past Saturday. I wanted Value for 12/9 to 12/13, and I got 20% off the rack rate which is $$82 mid week, and $92 on the weekends. I'm paying a total of $313.20 for 4 nites, standard view at Value.

When I got home, I had an email asking me to book my bounce back before I left for home. That offer was:

Get 45% off a select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort
Save 45% off the non-discounted price for stays most nights 2/15/10—3/27/10, 4/11/10—7/1/10 and 7/5/10—9/30/10 at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, featuring homelike amenities such as kitchenettes in a studio. Need more room for more fun? Ask about a one- or two-bedroom deluxe villa and enjoy extras like a full kitchen and whirlpool tub! (Offer excludes three-bedroom grand villas.)

Get 40% off a select Disney Deluxe Resort
Save 40% off the non-discounted price for stays most nights 2/15/10—3/27/10, 4/11/10—7/1/10, 7/5/10—11/23/10 and 11/28/10—12/24/10 at select Disney Deluxe Resorts.
Seems the trend now is bounce back emails, no cards in the room at WL...

If you got it as an email when you came home how did they think you would book while there ?

If you got it as an email when you came home how did they think you would book while there ?

makes no sense to me..

I didn't even open up my laptop the last day, never noticed the email until I got to the airport. That is why you have to copy down the phone number to call while in your room, don't even bother looking for an offer card in the room.

This happened to us as well. Before leaving for WDW, I did receive an email from disney destinations asking if I still wanted to receive emails while at WDW. I just let them continue even though I knew I wouldn't be receiving any. THey sent the bounceback to me (and my daughter who has a blackberry and rec'd it while there) while there. I guess many either have blackberries, smart phones or are online while visiting WDW that's all I can think of. Nothing was in the room at the WL for us either. We did book the bounceback (we knew of it from these boards.) You do need the code, however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter