What is Pal Mickey

Pal Mickey is a stuffed doll that plays with you/your kids while standing in line, tells jokes, and lets you know things while you are at the park like "there is no waiting at ......" I love mine and already play with him...and we haven't been to disney yet..soon ...very very soon... :earboy2:

I just looked last week. He was around $58.99 or something very close to that. DH actually considered it till he heard the price. He thought it might be nice to not have to carry around a park time schedule. You get them in your hotel or at the parks. They were everywhere.

I packed mine in a suitcase that got checked on the way home, but I suppose that so long as you follow airline regulations for electronic gadgets, he can be carried on. I wouldn't get him going on the plane, though. Indoors, he's very loud despite being somewhat hard to hear in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter