What is on your bedstand

Lamp, Kindle, Kleenex, alarm clock, flavored water bottles (usually 3) pill box, nail file and a tart warmer.

On my nightstand: Lamp, candle, a family photo, clock, seashell drink coaster, &, usually, a glass of water

My nightstand also has a lower shelf where I keep a couple of "pretty" devotional books, a journal, & my Kindle.

On DH's nightstand: Lamp, seashell drink coaster, &, usually, a glass of water.

Both of our nightstands have drawers for stuff like flashlights, pens & notepads, cough drops, extra phone chargers, etc.

Reading lamp, books, clock, tissues, hand cream, Chapstick, notebook and pen, TV remotes, a bundle of cards, and a box of crayons. Oh - and a heart-shaped trinket box holding hair things, earrings, etc. that I forgot to take off until I got to bed!

Hmmm...from memory: A lamp with a book underneath making it taller (actually it's not a real book, but a book box thing), a glass of water from last night, and my journal that I did not put away. I have a drawer in my nightstand, so most of my stuff (kleenex, rolaids, chapstick, etc) is in there.

water, kindle, tums, tv remotes, alarm clock (technically that's on DH side as I tend to sleep through it)

lamp, glasses, tissue box, Kindle or 2, phone when I go to bed, glass of water on a coaster, pen, candle, picture frame with me and BFF in it (Disney related)

as in right now? Well, I have an iPod docking station/alarm clock/speaker system, 3 hair scrunchies, 6 bobby pins, 2 headbands, a used facial wipe, a gift card for a local massage place, my disney rewards redemption card, 2 half drunk bottles of Sobe Life Water, 3 dove chocolate square wrappers, a book "The Shack", 2 bookmarks, my kindle, glucose pills, hand lotion, progesterone creme and a picture of my daughter at WDW! I think I may need to clean it off a little.

Lamp, clock/radio, a couple of books, a blank journal, a watch bracelet that requires light for the watch to run, my bedroom reading glasses, a coaster. Oh and a star wars light up mickey ears.

Fan, kleenex, mints, chapstick, water, hand sanitizer, ibuprofen, Tums, and Benedryl.

(Glad I'm not the only one with a supply of Tums at the bedside! :teeth: )

Lamp, remote, my kindle, essential oil diffuser, kleenex, my glasses and my phone charger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter