What is on your bedstand

Light, alarm clock, Tums, and a tray that my wife makes me use when I drink coffee so I don't spill.

MG

water, kindle, tums, tv remotes, alarm clock (technically that's on DH side as I tend to sleep through it)

Lamp, kleenex, clock/radio, water bottle, emery board, chapstick, ipod, electric blanket control, some loose change.

Glass of water, TV remote, cell phone, 7-day pill box, and a guide to North American birds haha.

Ha ha. My father has gifted me with many bird books because I have occasionally and mistakenly asked him whether he knew the type of bird in the feeder at my cottage. I find those books useless because by the time I locate the book and get to page 6, I forget what the bird looked liked.

Ha ha. My father has gifted me with many bird books because I have occasionally and mistakenly asked him whether he knew the type of bird in the feeder at my cottage. I find those books useless because by the time I locate the book and get to page 6, I forget what the bird looked liked.

Oh yeah, I just use it to compare photos that I've taken. I don't trust my memory enough.

I used to keep a bird chart near my slider when I was learning about birds. I grew up only knowing pigeons, lol.

I have a thingy you'd keep on a desk that holds letters and pens, scissors, reading glasses, etc. I keep the remotes in there. I also have a landline, a lamp, my chargers for phone and iPad, and an unlit rose scented Yankee candle that I enjoy the scent of and reminds me to count my blessings. (Was introduced to rose scent the year I had cancer.) Oh and the fan remote right next to my iPad. At night I usually have a glass of water, and coffee in the morning. :laughing: It's pretty full. Gumbo I don't know how you do it with no table.

Lamp, kleenex, phone. Used to keep my glasses there but I don't wear them any longer. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter