What hotel?!?!

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
I am planning on coming down for Orlando Informer event in June. Plan is arrive later Friday relax at the pool/hotel Saturday, Orlando informer event Saturday 5-?? Sleep in Sunday, either back to universal (or Disney) and then leave Monday mid day.

It will be just me and DD8. I was originally planning on Cabana Bay, but after some research the size seems large and maybe a lot of walking. Should I consider another hotel? But I think my daughter would love the pool here and think this might be a good fit.

Would you do cabana bay? If so what room type? If not what other hotel and room type?

I am planning on coming down for Orlando Informer event in June. Plan is arrive later Friday relax at the pool/hotel Saturday, Orlando informer event Saturday 5-?? Sleep in Sunday, either back to universal (or Disney) and then leave Monday mid day.

It will be just me and DD8. I was originally planning on Cabana Bay, but after some research the size seems large and maybe a lot of walking. Should I consider another hotel? But I think my daughter would love the pool here and think this might be a good fit.

Would you do cabana bay? If so what room type? If not what other hotel and room type?

It's larger and a little more spread out, but not that huge. I can walk from the lobby to any area in 5 minutes or less, and I'm a grandma. Cabana Bay is my preferred resort, can't beat the price. I just go with a standard room. You could request near the lobby, nothing guaranteed though. Not sure if the OI room discount applies to the volcano view rooms, but they are the farthest walk also. Bus service is good, Bayliner Diner options are good, pool and small lazy river for kids.

It's larger and a little more spread out, but not that huge. I can walk from the lobby to any area in 5 minutes or less, and I'm a grandma. Cabana Bay is my preferred resort, can't beat the price. I just go with a standard room. You could request near the lobby, nothing guaranteed though. Not sure if the OI room discount applies to the volcano view rooms, but they are the farthest walk also. Bus service is good, Bayliner Diner options are good, pool and small lazy river for kids.
I booked a a standard today and will see if I can get a discount tomorrow when they drop.

I think my daughter will really enjoy the hotel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter