What happened to me

Mom2RinJen said:
ok so who all lost connections last night after being in the dis room? I'm curious now. I didn't get the black screen though, I got the page not available screen. Doesn't make sense to me. We didn't do anything wrong last night did we? We told the one new guest not to ask ages, we said that some people get mad when people ask others to go their own rooms while in someone else's room but in that room we didn't. What else would cause us to be banned? When people ask where we get the pins, we all say cereal. I'm curious what the violation would be because I certainly don't want to repeat it again. and if we did get time out for cookie then I don't understand how rooms can be named Make out room, or Match room, or Make Out Hotel and still be there yet we can't say COOKIE! Give me a break! 10 more minutes and I guess we'll all know if we got slapped. LOL

Sorry, I didn't mean to start a rumor about banning -- we'll see later today :)

Everything you posted above was legitimate to talk about.

I do know that in the Dis room, I helped someone find the pictures of my kids on these boards, which certainly is NOT allowed.

Edited to add: I was able to log in this morning, so unless it was a short 2h ban, I was not affected. Maybe a server issue last night?

I sent a "Contact us" message to VMK this morning, suggesting that for real bans, the log-in screen actually say that that's what has happened, as well as emailing to our address on record that it's happened. Seems silly that we're here speculating, just because a few people who happened to be in the same room lost connections and could not get back on.

I was in the Dis room last night. I left it to play fireworks ( I had a pretty good score going) and boom my I booted out :guilty: I never was able to get back on.

I'm in and Tinkgirl is in so all is good. Must have just been a server error I guess. Coincidental though.

When I got kicked off I wasn't in the DIS room, so unless they booted me just for knowing y'all, I don't think it had anything to do with that! ;)

skuttle said:
When I got kicked off I wasn't in the DIS room, so unless they booted me just for knowing y'all, I don't think it had anything to do with that! ;)
Well, you know, we are all such bad influences that I hear they are going to ban everyone who has ever been in the same virtual VMK room as us.

JeanJoe said:
Well, you know, we are all such bad influences that I hear they are going to ban everyone who has ever been in the same virtual VMK room as us.

:rotfl: :rotfl: so true

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter