What happened to me

vellamint

DIS Veteran
I was sitting in Peeplmoovrs room and got thrown out of the game and now I cannot get back in!!!!!!!!!!

Help!!!

:confused3

ps I have been trying for 20 minutes!?!?!?!

(Oh help me I cant believe the kids are all finally in bed and I cant get in - the last thing I saw was DoomCookie saying she had just gotten a warning and that the word Cookie was a bad word?)

I am so upset - I cant get in on either of my computers!!! Can you see Peeplmoovr or DoomCookie. I am just wondering if they got kicked out too?

I am talking to DoomCookie right now! If you can get back in we are in the dis club room. Have you tried rebooting your computer?

:sad2: I restarted and it did not work.....how can it be both my computers? I am so unhappy. :sad2:

I got booted from the game just now. I keep trying to get back in but all I get is black screen. :(

Yes Skuttle that is what I have been getting too!!!

I am sorry for you but at least I know it is not just me.....I have been trying for almost an hour now......so sad and lame I am.

Did I mention how this really, really stinks..........

(Bye the way....DisAlex if you are watching is there any way to Capitilize my name....I know it is not a biggie but it has bothered me since the day I joined the Dis)

and while your at it can you get me back in the game.....Boo Hoo I cry!

Almost everyone from the dis room just got booted. I'm just waiting until it's me. Sorry for the troubles! :(

It is a pain. All night I've been trying to move up a level in the pirates game. I can't tell you the number of times my team was actually winning and then I got booted. :( I finally *just* made it to level two. Good thing since it seems to be having issues now.

I guess I need to give up tonight.....arg. I spent the whole day transferring old vhs home movies to DVD's and was so looking forward to having some fun on the computer tonight.

This is not fair at all....and I hope it is just opening day glitches because if I wake up tomorrow and cant get in I dont know what I will do.... :(

Same thing happened to me last night. I went off to play fireworks, and got disconnected. Couldn't get back in. You weren't alone!

HollyJoy said:
Same thing happened to me last night. I went off to play fireworks, and got disconnected. Couldn't get back in. You weren't alone!
I'm just glad (sorry HollyJoy) that this happened to someone else who was not chatting in the Dis common room. For a moment, I was worried that we had all gotten ourselves banned (I did receive a warning last night, after all.) And it happened to the OP after she said, gasp... COOKIE.

Oh great, now WebmasterAlex will probably ban me here too.

JeanJoe said:
I'm just glad (sorry HollyJoy) that this happened to someone else who was not chatting in the Dis common room. For a moment, I was worried that we had all gotten ourselves banned (I did receive a warning last night, after all.) And it happened to the OP after she said, gasp... COOKIE.

Oh great, now WebmasterAlex will probably ban me here too.

so what's wrong with the word "Cookie"? If it's a "no-no" word, why was it allowed? LOL

How do they monitor the conversations, anyway?

HollyJoy said:
so what's wrong with the word "Cookie"? If it's a "no-no" word, why was it allowed? LOL

How do they monitor the conversations, anyway?

I have no idea how they monitor, but they do tell you that all conversations are logged. I'm sure that cast members *can* monitor even if they aren't in the room. And if I designed VMK, I might have "trigger phrases" that would draw attention, like "How old are you" and "Where do you live".

As for Cookie, sorry for the cryptic reference. On another board, someone got a warning when they said something about their cookies, but they were actually talking about baked goods. DoomCookie, for obvious reasons, would be a dire risk if cookies became a big no-no, lol.

Happened to me too about five minutes after I left the room. Went to go play fireworks again, was kicking some serious butt (tons of flawless using the star method btw) was up to rank 5 at level 4 and bam....thrown out! I had an awesome score too. Couldn't get in again after that. Finally gave up and went to bed myself.

Mom2RinJen said:
Happened to me too about five minutes after I left the room.

Hmm, maybe we did all get temporary bans. We'll see when they open later today, I guess. We certainly do violate many of the official rules when we chat, but so far the VMK folks seemed to have looked the other way.

(From what I hear, when you get banned, there is not necessarily any warning or explanation, which I think is counterproductive, given that they *have* our email addresses.)

Well that would royally stink if we got banned! No more talking about my alters and stragegies! LOL

ok so who all lost connections last night after being in the dis room? I'm curious now. I didn't get the black screen though, I got the page not available screen. Doesn't make sense to me. We didn't do anything wrong last night did we? We told the one new guest not to ask ages, we said that some people get mad when people ask others to go their own rooms while in someone else's room but in that room we didn't. What else would cause us to be banned? When people ask where we get the pins, we all say cereal. I'm curious what the violation would be because I certainly don't want to repeat it again. and if we did get time out for cookie then I don't understand how rooms can be named Make out room, or Match room, or Make Out Hotel and still be there yet we can't say COOKIE! Give me a break! 10 more minutes and I guess we'll all know if we got slapped. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter