What Happened to ABD Med Cruise Add Ons?

kkbutterfly

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if ABD will be offering Med Cruise add ons for summer 2022? I have a cruise booked and I only want to go if I can do the add on with ABD but they haven't announced anything. These have existed in the past, and even at one point they were offering for summer 2021 (those are cancelled of course). Any idea if or when they'll be back?

Thanks,
Kate

Does anyone know if ABD will be offering Med Cruise add ons for summer 2022? I have a cruise booked and I only want to go if I can do the add on with ABD but they haven't announced anything. These have existed in the past, and even at one point they were offering for summer 2021 (those are cancelled of course). Any idea if or when they'll be back?

Thanks,
Kate

I definitely hope you’re able to do the Med Cruise add-on if/when it returns. I did the DCL Med Cruise twice, once with the add on and once without. I definitely preferred the cruise with the add on. So much more information was shared on the excursions and we were usually the first group off the boat and the last to return. Just keep in mind that you still won’t see everything with the add on (hence my 2nd cruise to see what I missed); however, you will see most of the major sites. Whether or not they return will depend on how popular they’ve been recently. It’s been a while since I did the add on, so I don’t remember if it’s still popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter