What game show have you always wanted to do?

There's so many!
  • Legends of the Hidden Temple (though I would have been scared to death of the Temple Guard popping out at me)
  • Supermarket Sweep (I still have the urge to run up and down aisles at my local supermarket knocking items into my cart :joker:)
  • Wheel of Fortune
  • Fun House (running on a giant set of props and grabbing all these great prizes? Who wouldn't want to do that?)

My grandma used to always point out the tax implications. She always wanted to be on Price Is Right, but said she wouldn't take most of the prizes because of the taxes.
I never thought about that, probably because I haven't watched Price is Right since college. Freshman year we used to watch just waiting for Plinko, one day it was on and we all went crazy, I'm sure the rest of the people in the cafeteria were perplexed with what was happening at our table.

Legends of the Hidden Temple. I BEGGED my parents to let me be a contestant on that show but I don't think they had to the heart to tell me that it ended before I was even born LOL. Not that I would've been good at the water moat part but I knew how to assemble the Shrine of the Silver Monkey unlike most kids on that show.

I love playing Jeopardy at home, but I don't think I'd be as good at it having to buzz in.

Maybe 25 Words or Less?

I never thought about that, probably because I haven't watched Price is Right since college. Freshman year we used to watch just waiting for Plinko, one day it was on and we all went crazy, I'm sure the rest of the people in the cafeteria were perplexed with what was happening at our table.
Plinko is the best! I also really liked the one with the mountain climber figure. Can't remember the name of it right now.

Plinko is the best! I also really liked the one with the mountain climber figure. Can't remember the name of it right now.

Cliffhangers - it's a classic! Drew offcially named the mountain climber "Yodeley Guy."

My favorite Pricing Games are Cliffhangers, Lucky 7, Dice Game, and of course, Plinko. I remember when they debuted Plinko - it was so fun to watch!

Cliffhangers - it's a classic! Drew offcially named the mountain climber "Yodeley Guy."

My favorite Pricing Games are Cliffhangers, Lucky 7, Dice Game, and of course, Plinko. I remember when they debuted Plinko - it was so fun to watch!
Thanks! That was driving me nuts!

As a kid I wanted to be on a number of game shows that aired on NICK back in the 80s/90s.
-Double Dare
-Finders Keepers
-Legends of the Hidden Temple

Also wanted to be on the old Disney Channel game shows Contraption and Win Lose and Draw Jr. from the 80s.

I would have LOVED to have been on The Mole and if I trusted anyone enough, Id definitely do The Amazing Race!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter