• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What existing ride have you never been on ??

Not TOO bad...Mission Space, Astro Orbiter, and Aladdin wasn't built last time we were there :wave:

Okay, I hate to admit this, but The Hall Of Presidents. Not really a ride, so does it count? :blush:

I have never been on:

Astro Orbitor
Timekeeper
Dinosaur

I get motion sickness really easily so Ive never been on the Star Tours, or Mission Space. I did do Cranium comand and it was bad, I felt sick for like 3 hours after. So yah Mission Space not going to happen. I did however do all the circle vision movies on my first trip ever to WDW when I was nine which is how I figured out the motion sickness thing. SO I wont do those again.

Im also wondering about Soaring over California when it opens if will have the same problem.

Even on Ellen's Engery Adventure, when they are in the helicopter I have to look down or my stomach starts to flip.

Sara

11 Days to go!! :cool1:

JoyMouse said:
Okay, I hate to admit this, but The Hall Of Presidents. Not really a ride, so does it count? :blush:

I saw that for the first time last year, my DH is american and Im Canadian. I fell asleep .. It was dark and near the end of the day. DH wasnt too impresesed :idea:

Sara.. I will stay awake this year when we go. I promise

Ive never been on Astro Orbiter... or the one ride in the San Angel Inn... not sure what its called...

Let's see, last time we were there we realized we had never seen the Tiki bird show so we finally saw that. Other than that I've never been on Astro Orbiter, the Mad Hatter Tea Cups, the carousel, Body Wars, Mission Space (I'm 23 and my poor little stomach can't handle it :teeth: ), or the Indy Speedway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter