• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What existing ride have you never been on ??

Alien Encounter. Although I did try to get in twice on my last trip, but it was broke down each time.

The last 3x we've been I've either been pregnant or had an infant/s. So I've missed RRC, Kali and Mission Space.

I didn't get to do RnRC at MGM last trip,though DH and DS did. I haven't done Astro Orbitor at MK and I haven't done MS at EPCOT. Did everything at AK though.

Hi, For those of you that woukd LIKE to try Kali River Rapids -take a Rain Poncho and put it on right before you get on the ride! Be sure to tuck it under your bottom and put up the hood. You will still get a little damp but not SOAKING wet! And the ride really is fun! We rode 3x in a row last Feb. with me wearing the poncho each time and taking it off in-between to shake out the water! Joan

i think the only attraction i haven't done at the WDW parks is WWTBAM at MGM. i want to do it but it always seems like it would take too long....hopefully this time!

In our 10 visits each time we have tried to find something new. A ride, a show, a shop, or restaurant.

We had visited 6-7 times before we saw The Lion King show at AK and the Luau at the Polynesian.

If we are just talking actual rides (not including shows) I have never been on Mission Space (prob never will) and Stitch (although I tried this last trip, but it was down the day I tried).

I've never been on ToT because I've been pregnant or had a small child ever since it opened...and I'm not willing to try it by myself. Same goes for Mission:Space...though I'm willing to try that with my 10yo so far I just haven't gotten to it...usually there's something else we want to do rather than spend more time there.

My other misses are shows...Stitch and WWTBAM.

Haven't worked up the courage for Space Mtn. I'm not a big coaster fan and have a terrible fear of drops. Even SM give me the chills. But I love RnRC, go figure. I did however, ride the ToT last time we were there in 2001. Never again :earseek: I nearly died of fright. Drops have always terrified me but I had to try it at least once.

Kali, astro orbitor, time keeper, ummm... I think that is it. Oh wait, if it counts, China's circle vision.

Kali River Rapids. Line was to long. Hopefully this trip. Mission Space and Mickeys Philermonic (sp?). But they hadn't opened up when I was there last, so I don't think thay count yet. I will be going on them this trip for sure. Unless it's cold then I may hold off on Kali for the summer trip.

Everytime I've been to MK, Haunted Mansion has been closed. I am looking forward to seeing it more than any other ride at Disney World!

I've also never ridden Dumbo, but I will now that we're taking our four year old son.

Sarah

i've been six times so far and for some reason or other have yet to get on or see:

mk
astro orbiter
riverboat
hall of presidents
indy speedway (i make dh go on with ds)

epcot
universe of energy
the land
any movie in a country

ak
tarzan rocks
pocahontas show
flights of wonder (is that the name?)

mgm
hmm...i don't think i've missed anything there.

MK

Astro Orbiter
Dumbo
Tiki Room
Stitch
Aladdin
Buzz Lightyear
Indy Raceway

Epcot

Mission: Space
Body Wars

MGM

Rockin Roller Coaster

Have not been to Animal Kingdom EVER!!

Although I'm a fan of Stitch, when I heard his ride was not much different from the Alien Encounter, I decided to pass.
Also never done Indy Cars in MK, lines always too long, something always better around the corner.
Each time we go to MGM we say we're going to do Millionaire, but have yet to do it. Maybe this May.

...more than I care to admit! The Timekeeper, Astro Orbiters, Little Mermaid (at MGM), American Adventure (in Epcot), Tiki Room, Rio del Tiempo, ALL the movies at the different countries (can you tell my DFam doesn't really enjoy Epcot??). Guess I'M making the 'To Do' list for our trip in 3 weeks! :teeth:

I've never been on Dumbo or those Speedway cars, and I've never seen Country Bears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter