• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? With other great tips for your sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I recall correctly, the ears need to be about 4 1/2 inches across at the widest point. Another thing is to make a 7 1/2" circle and then try different sizes of ears to see how they look.
That helps, thanks!!!!:thumbsup2

BTW, where did you get the 08 DCL magnet, it is really cool. I'd love to get one for 09.
That is Kellybell's design. I think she might have had an '09 but I just browsed her photobucket and couldn't find it. Here is a link to her thread:
Kellybell's DIsigns

If you had time, I would love the Pirate Mickey head.
Disney Magic
December 20 - 27, 2008

The Moore Family.

Thanks for Checking

Let me know if you want me to change anything. pirate:

PirateMoore.jpg

It is perfect!!

Thanks so much! My husband was so impressed.

I would like a blank of the pirarets, please.
TIA

How do you make such awesome signs? I would LOVE to have one for our stateroom, these have blown me away! (to CC i hope)

Find a picture you like - save it to your computer - and then use your "Paint" program to add text to it. (at least this is how I did it) :) :surfweb: :yay:

You can do it in Word or similar program. Just add text boxes. They won't leave the white box.

I tried that in paint but when i was done typing my text, it left a white text box. :sad2:

There are 2 different options for text boxes in Paint. Choose the bottom one - this will not put a white box with the text - the background will be the picture you chose to type over.

Robin

Just got back from our cruise 10/11-10/18. Never made it to St. Thomas because of Omar. We got rerouted to Nassau. We still enjoyed. I forgot to take pictures of my door everyday. I had so many magnets, I changed them out to make sure I used them. Thank you to all the DISigners who helped me with all my magnets. Here are a couple of shots. Sorry if you can't see them well. I was in a hurry and never did close ups.
102_1533.jpg

102_1534.jpg

102_1372.jpg

102_1373.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter