What Does YOUR DCL magnetic door sign look like? With other great tips for your sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help you with the cheerleader, but I did use this sign for my door when we sailed 10/11. Maybe you can use it as an extra one as well. My DH and I graduated from UF. Énjoy your cruise. This last one was #8 for me.
FootballFLODIAGATORS2.jpg

Veronica does have a cheerleader minnie design in her photobucket acct. Maybe you can request something from her.
http://s352.photobucket.com/albums/r354/Taekwondomom_bucket/Designs/Mickey Heads/?start=all
Here's the link to her thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1858558&page=125
My daughter loved it!!! Thanks again!

Also here is one that I am still working on. I sorta like the second one better. Let me know if I need to change anything. :)

WonderfulPaula2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Love the 2nd one. Could I please request 2 for our cruise?

December 13-20, 2008

Jim and Charlie

Chad, Kathie, Katelynn and Hailey

Thank you so much. Charliebeth

Sure, Let me know if you want something changed. :)

PiratePrados.jpg

This design would be wonderful for Pirate night for our cruise. Could I please request 2 of them for my family?

December 13-20, 2008
The Burch's
Jim and Charlie

December 13-20, 2008
The Schlenker's

Thank you. :flower3: Charliebeth

Also here is one that I am still working on. I sorta like the second one better. Let me know if I need to change anything. :)

WonderfulPaula2.jpg

does anyone have the Christmas grahic used in this sign, I would love to have it. Please

TIA

WonderfulPaula2.jpg

December 13-20, 2008

Jim and Charlie

Thank you so much. Charliebeth[/QUOTE]

Do you want the first line on your graphic, but for the Magic?

Thanks.

This design would be wonderful for Pirate night for our cruise. Could I please request 2 of them for my family?

December 13-20, 2008
The Burch's
Jim and Charlie

December 13-20, 2008
The Schlenker's

Thank you. :flower3: Charliebeth

See if these are ok? :)
PirateBurch.jpg

PirateSchlemkers.jpg

Anybody have a clip art of Pirate Tigger? My son's soccer team name is tiger pirates and I thought it would be cute to add Tigger as a pirate on their banner. Thanks

December 13-20, 2008

Jim and Charlie

Thank you so much. Charliebeth

Do you want the first line on your graphic, but for the Magic?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't know there was a different one for the Magic. Thank you for asking. Yes, the MAGIC would be great. Thank you. Charliebeth

WonderfulPaula2.jpg

December 13-20, 2008

Jim and Charlie

Thank you so much. Charliebeth[/QUOTE]

Could you post the blank graphic of just the cruise ship. I am on the thanksgiving cruise and would like to do something similar to what you have, just a Thanksgiving scene.

sailormickydvc.jpg

Just an image sent to me. Please feel free to use

I know its sky diving, but closest thing I could do for Pairasailing LOL

My oldst ds age 10 and I did it on our 1st day at CC, (we were on the double dip) We had a BLAST too! Highly recomend it. They guys that mann'ed our boat were awesome!

parasailing.jpg

verandacopy-1.jpg

This is our veranda sign for the EB PC (also small door magnet)
So, you not only stole my design and put it on magnets, you also enlarged it and hung it from your verandah???:rotfl2:

Even though I've never posted the blank name tag, I usually try to look the other way when people somehow make their own name tags, but WOW, that huge thing is kinda hard to ignore.

If anyone wants name tags, all they have to do is click the link in my signature.

jship210-Sorry to make you the brunt of this, I don't really mean to. Hope you had a great cruise.

So, you not only stole my design and put it on magnets, you also enlarged it and hung it from your verandah???:rotfl2:

Even though I've never posted the blank name tag, I usually try to look the other way when people somehow make their own name tags, but WOW, that huge thing is kinda hard to ignore.

If anyone wants name tags, all they have to do is click the link in my signature.

jship210-Sorry to make you the brunt of this, I don't really mean to. Hope you had a great cruise.

Did not steal........ check you pm's you actually sent me one.
Tom I do give you the credit all the time.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter