• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What does Disney do with leftover food and items we leave behind?

We usually leave whatever is left on the table and if there is any perishables we leave them in the refrigerater. I dont think I would use anything that is left even if it wasn't opened because of the way we are taught to think now. Its just to wierd nowadays, just when you think something could not happen it does. I can't imagine that Disney would allow housekeeping to leave anything in the room on purpose. I appreciate the fact that someone doesn't want anything to go to waste but sometimes planning doesn't always work.

We were in VB and someone from Mousekeeping knocked on our door. They said they had 2 bottles of South African wine that someone had left. They were both still sealed and corked. They said they could not take them but we were welcome to them. Sure....we are not ones to pass up a freebie like that. Haven't tried them but we did put them in our wine rack at home. :goodvibes

i like the idea of giving the unopened items to the hotel staff to share in the break room. we always have leftovers and i feel so bad that they have to go to waste.
I will remember this when i leave in a few weeks.

:thumbsup2

for those concerned over the cost of feeding the animals at the new DVC AKL, maybe the leftovers could feed the animals..... it will keep dues low.

DVC could also feed the bad members to the lions.

Elephant poo for fertilizer.

I may be on to something. Better get some consultant business cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter