What do YOU want for Christmas?

I've been asked by a couple of relatives now and usually come up with "needs". Now, I need to give DH some ideas. I've been wrapped up (;) ) in everyone's else's Christmas gifts that I haven't thought about it much. I really just want all the chores to be finished :rotfl:

you sound like me. Right now, I'm just worried about getting everyone else's everything else done on time.

Since this is a wishlist, I'll also add I'd love someone to babysit the kids for an evening so Dh and I could go out, but it's not gonna happen.

are you in CT or MA? I'd offer to swap with you- you take them all one night, I'll take them all the next weekend. What's a few more running around at this point?! ;)

actually, after struggling to come up with some little things to tell people I want, DH and I were thinking that next year, what we would REALLY like, would be tickets to see a show or an opera while someone else commits to watching the kids that night. Heck, we'll buy the tickets ourselves if we can get the commitment in advance to watch the kids.

The stuff I would really love to have is too expensive for me to feel comfortable asking anyone else to buy- a weekend away with DH (Again, just the babysitting, I'll pay for everything else), an ipod, a kitchen aid mixer. I just can't feel comfortable asking for something for myself that costs more than $15-20 :confused3

Nobody believes me but I would like a really good carpet cleaner.

...and peace on earth, financial stability and most of all the surgery my son is having on 12/23 to go smoothly and for it to actually help.

My dh and I aren't exchanging gifts this year, we seldom do. We do family gifts. This year it's a GPS and a Wii Fit.

you sound like me. Right now, I'm just worried about getting everyone else's everything else done on time.

are you in CT or MA? I'd offer to swap with you- you take them all one night, I'll take them all the next weekend. What's a few more running around at this point?! ;)

I wish I was! I'm with you, I'd love to be able to get tickets to something and know that someone will watch the kids for me. My oldest two are 11 and 12 so in 3 or 4 more years I'll probably be comfortable enought to leave the younger three with them.

I already got my Christmas presents. I got a new laptop. Our DVD player in the bedroom died so we got a new Bluray player. and after we got that DH noticed that in order to get the best picture you needed to connect it with a hdmi cable. Our TV (not that old - may 3 years) did not have a place for that so we also got a new (slightly larger) TV and DS got our old one.

I want a Coach purse. I told DH and he said to go buy it for myself. :headache: But here's this thing.... Sorry if this sounds picky or ungrateful but I want HIM to buy it for me. I want to be surprised on Christmas morning and have it under the tree.

I also want DD13 to stop having teenage attitude in everything she says to me. Regardless of whether she is angry or not that twang of attitude is always there. :scared:

I want my DS4 to always love me the way he does now for the rest of his life. Right now, mommy can do no wrong and I am even better than grilled cheese sandwiches. :lovestruc

My DD10 to not inherit her sister's attitude problem. :scared1:

I don't wish for the purse, but everything else sounds WONDERFUL!!!!!!:lovestruc

I would love a digital camera so I can record my DS6's wrestling and soccer matches/games and DD's talent shows and such. But i feel guilty asking! We just bought a new tv and sent in for DH's playoff tickets.

DH encourages me to spend whatever on the kids. Normally he tells me I didn't do enough!

We both buy what we need through out the year so I really do not need anything.

I truly enjoy watching the kids light up on Christmas morning and every year I'm scared it will be the last they believe so I just want to keep enjoying them!

I truly enjoy watching the kids light up on Christmas morning and every year I'm scared it will be the last they believe so I just want to keep enjoying them!

I'm with you there, I was devistated the year our oldest stopped believing. I know it is probably coming for our middle daughter in the next year or so and that breaks my heart. When my baby stops believeing I will probably be a basket case...

In the mean time, Christmas for me is watching them be amazed and that is the best gift of all....

I would really love a new camera but since we just bought a new tv, blue-ray, speakers and receiver I don't think I will be getting that new camera. Looks like it will be an entertainment center for the new bigger tv. Ugh.

Usually my dh and I don't exchange gifts - only something small like dvd's or cd's but we blew our budget with the tv for this Christmas and many to come.

I just want to really have my family around me sharing time.

Peace on earth to all!
Michelle

I really want a pink dell laptop, and a prescription for zantac's for our key west flight. I am so so so so so so petrified of planes its ridiculous. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I wish I was! I'm with you, I'd love to be able to get tickets to something and know that someone will watch the kids for me. My oldest two are 11 and 12 so in 3 or 4 more years I'll probably be comfortable enought to leave the younger three with them.

well, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just worry that I'd buy tickets for something and then someone would back out of watching them. My kids are reasonably well behaved and they're all potty trained, eat real food, etc.... so pretty easy at this point. I think I just need to learn to trust and find a good local babysitter.

If I were you, I'd start training the older two now- red cross babysitting course and all that, and then they will be ready to go! ;)

I really want a pink dell laptop, and a prescription for zantac's for our key west flight. I am so so so so so so petrified of planes its ridiculous. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

If you call your doctor they should give you a prescription for the flight- mine did. I don't think you want Zantac though, that's for heartburn ;) Xanax might get you a bit further :upsidedow

I really want a new TV, the one I have in my room has problems with the power button and I have to unplug it and plug it back in to turn it on. I know it's a matter of time before it just stops working. But that's expensive so i don't think I'm getting one.

I could also use a 14inch silver chain necklace since the one I had just broke and the others seem too long.

That's about it.

I don't get any Christmas presents usually because I'm a single parent, but if I could have anything from Santa I would like that new touch screen camera I seen on the commercials lately, I think it's a nikon. (looks so cool!) I'd also like a digital picture frame, the new Mummy movie or Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume. DVC would be fantastic too!

Honestly...I've gotten a real lesson in life this year. I lost my job in May that payed very well. Then my dh had to have back surgery and was off work for 3 months. He did get paid but was not able to work OT which had helped us along.

So...I stopped living in the land of plenty and woke up. Can you say "Reality Check".

Long story short.

I want: My children to be happy.
My dh to be healthy.
To be able to stay at home as long as I can and raise my children.

Thats it...

Karen

my boyfriend to realize that after dating for almost 5 years it's time we got engaged. :lovestruc

unfortunately... that's not going to happen, so i asked for the next best things:
a new computer mouse, ugg slippers, and hockey skates. :rotfl:

I would like a new camera,disney dollars to buy a new Disney sweatshirt on our trip,a toiletry bag big enough for my big family,and a small purse.I think I will get it all except the camera,we are on a tight budget this year.:goodvibes

I really want a pink dell laptop,

My daughter, who turns four the week after Christmas, is asking for that too. LOL. I thought she'd be thirteen before asking for "big ticket" items, but ... I was wrong. She also wants a baby sister who "comes out of your belly like I did. Not a DOLL like Santa brought me last year. I want a real baby sister and a real pink laptop."

So, for Christmas this year, I would like the fertility Gods to be on my side so I do NOT get knocked up for another two years or so. The thought of having another one *I'm a single momma* scares the living daylights out of me. My mom asks why I don't date ... HELLLOOOO, the princess is begging me to have another kid. No way.

My mom really wanted to know what I wanted, and she didn't seem in love with the idea of an AP to Disney or a family membership to the zoo (way cheaper), so I asked her to pay one month of my car payment. Fingers crossed! I am in the middle of moving and I don't want to have to deal with anymore junk right now, and my mom is good with supplying presents. I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I have simply amazing parents, but helping me pay my bills would be awesome.

I would like some money to pay off our remaining credit card debt and to sell our house that has been on the market for awhile.

Well, since that's not going to happen, my dad is having surgery today. I want him to recover quickly, so he can spend Christmas morning with my kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter