What do you get with Poly Concierge? Is it worth it?

soccer-mom29e

Mouseketeer
What do you get at the Polynesian in the Club Level? We've never stayed concierge so we aren't sure what's included. Is it worth the extra $?

You give your credit card # and they make all of your ADR's for you, there is private lounge with continental breakfast, afternoon snacks, evening snacks and pop, wine and beer. (all complimentary) You have turn down service everynight and robes in your room.

Before you arrive you can work with the IPO and they will book your ADR's.

As far as the "offerings" you have to be there to use them, and they aren't a meal replacement, except breakfast.

In the morning they have coffee, tea, juice, milk, cold cereals, breads, muffins, yogurts, basically a cold continental breakfast.

At midday they have snacks like pretzels and gummi bears--nothing to make a meal of. You can grab a soda.

Early evening they have a few appetizers plus a cheese tray and some crudites, along with wine, beer, and soda.

Around 8:00pm they offer desserts, cookies, pastries, cakes, etc. plus cordials and soda/juices.

Again, if you are still in the parks you'll miss out on the offerings, and they aren't a meal replacement, just little snacks.

For what they charge per night, IMHO no, it's not worth it. It used to be when you could snag a CL room for about $50 over the cost of a regular room, but now it's $150 or more, and they've reduced services and amenities, so it's no long er worth it IMHO.

DH and I feel that the concierge (now called Club Level) at the Polynesian is "worth it", but it's not because of what we can get in a concrete sense. Well, some of it is concrete (the food offerings, drinks available all day and all night, location of the building itself, the fact that the lounge is right there at the end of the hall, the pre-planning help, etc), but if you try to add it all up and put a price on it, many people feel that it just doesn't equal.

We feel that the Polynesian concierge is priceless, therefore we pay the rates they ask (although I do try and get any discount that may be available, such as AAA, Annual Pass discount, general code discount, etc). :)

We've stayed concierge at the Polynesian on several of our trips, with our next stay coming up in May. :sunny: I have a TON of pictures of the resort itself, plus the concierge lounge and food offerings, on my web site. Click the link below in my signature, then click on "Disney World Vacations", then look for the Polynesian pages. Enjoy! :surfweb: :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter