What do you do with the kids at night?

Buckaroo, I wanted to say just that, but I was trying to be nice:) Thanks for saying it for me;) To WICruiser, I can (and do) play cards with my DD at home, even on a deck. When we take a family cruise, I'd like for her to do something a little different. She's been telling everyone about her cruise, but i haven't heard her tell anyone about the times that we played cards at home :rolleyes: But I guess since we spend alot of time with our child at home, we don't feel guilty about letting her do something without us on vacation. Also, why on earth would you ever vacation without your kids? If you can't part with them for a couple of hours on the cruise, how can you possibly live with yourself vacationing and partying until 2am while those poor children are at home playing cards with themselves? But like you said, I'm sure that i'm the only one who feels this way ;)

We have early seating and are wondering if and what shows to take our kids to after dinner. They are the types that can take us or leave us in a setting tlike this. Our dd's ages 5,6,8. Any advice including what might work best with all of the above and Palos ressies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter