What do you collect?

We have to have Christmas ornaments, pressed pennies, and pins!

Cat

Next trip December 2005 CBR :Pinkbounc
May 2003 CBR
May 2000 ASMo
November 1998 CBR
November 1996 POR
October 1994 POR

Barbie Dolls of course! :earboy2: I especially like this years special edition doll with the 'then and now' Disney outfits.

I also collect snowglobes and pins.

Swarovski Crystal animal figurines (until recently, Dumbo was the only disney one, but they just came out with the fab 5, hoping to get one for my birthday)
Presses Pennies
Keychains

It's more like what don't I collect! :goodvibes

I have:

Disney Movies and Regular Movies
Disney CDs and Regular CDs
Disney Pins
Disney Trading Cards
Press Pennies and Quarters
Snowglobes
Posters
Postcards (not just Disney, but from other vacations spots)
The die cast cars from the rides
Books
Hallmark Christmas Orniments (The new ones come out next month!)
I have some pieces of jewlery...necklaces and earrings
And most important the pictures I take on all my trips!

We collect shot glasses and golf balls. DH and I started when we got married and purchase one from everywhere we go on a vacation.

TheRustyScupper said:
Im just wondering what everyone collects when they go to the world?

Bills!

Good One Rusty Scupper, I too collect much too many of these. LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

At Disney we collect:
Christmas ornaments (just one from each trip)
Anything flat that can be scrapbooked
Quarters with the different states on. We only go to the US every two years, so there's always lots of new ones to look for each time. The CM's are always very helpful and will look in the till and search through all the quarters for us.
Disney dollars to put in a frame when we get home.

DD collects:
Tiny crystal ornaments of the characters
Pins
Silver charms for her bracelet

DS collects:
Pressed pennies

We also always have a family photo taken in front of the flower mickey at the entrance to MK, and we buy the same mickey photo frame each time to put it in.

Magnets. They are inexpensive (for the most part). And every day I see them in my kitchen!! :goodvibes

We collect Pins and our old passes, keys to the world cards etc. We plan on creating a Disney room in our new house (moving soon) and are going to use the old cards to wallpaper the room.

We tend to collect more character items than specific things. I love pins, but try to limit myself to primarily Disney dogs, Figment and Daisy Duck. Hubby collects Donald Duck, Scrooge, nephews, beagle boys. He also hunts the pressed coin machines and enjoys doing these. I'll save shiny pennies for several months for him.

My husband collects Coffee Cups. He said he likes to think of our Disney vacations first thing every morning. I collect Snow Globs and Christmas Ornaments. My children collect hat's and pin's.

Oh, I also collect sun glasses. ;) Every single trip we have taken I have gone with out mine. I always buy a pair at the shop on the way in to AK and for some reason I have always bought the same pair. So I have a collection of Walt Disney World sun glasses.

jag90 said:
I collect magnets. Our frigde is almost completely covered. Time to move on to the frigde in the garage, I suppose.
My dad & stepmom also collect magnets. They have two fridges and two upright freezers FULL of magnets.
I collect Christmas ornaments as well. I have an absolute FIT if anyone puts an ornament on the tree other than Disney. And that includes any my kids make at school. (I know, No "Mother of the Year" awards in my future! That's a sacrifice I'll just have to make!)

WE are trying to decorate our house in Disney and I am big on following through on a theme.

I thought we were the only ones with a complete Disney tree.

Coffee mugs, Christmas ornaments/snow globes, postcards (use them for bookmarks), watches. And of course, various clothing items.

I have a collection of golf balls and magnets. I have got about 20 golf balls and I get at least one magnet each time I go. I even have a golf ball magnet. I also get coffee mugs and magnets for my parents each time I go. They got me addicted to Disney so it is my way of saying thank you for the fantastic memories that they have helped me attain over the years.

We collect alot of things much to my DH amazement!!! When we were driving to the World, the trunk and back seat were always full....the kids had to sit in one posistion all the way back!! Almost but not quite true!! Maybe that is why he lets me fly now!!
but anyway here is my list

pins-ones with Walt and Mickey are my fave but will buy any that catch my eye
mugs-mostly ones with Sorcer Mickey on them
T-shirts are a must...usually because I forget to take pjs!!
Lastly, pens...I have dozens but I don't use them...they are from Disney!!!

I started with Mugs, then switched to press pennies, most recent trip purchased Mr Potato Head. Thinking of switching to good quality pens and golf balls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter