What Did You Have For Dinner Last Night?

mushrooms over a steak nestled on a baked spud......little early yet for fresh peas though they are avaibale as snap peas....but thin...so not worth culling the seeds out of the pods....bu occasionally one is big....yum yum those tiny sugar seeds.....and not wasted in my mouth😀🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

Our main meal yesterday was at Pickles, a Deli around Ormond Beach. I had a pastrami short stack on rye with pickles and macaroni salad!

salad....more accruements than lettuce....standing there in produce 1.75 a head for romaine...yet fruit is still cheap....so yeah...couldn't see the salad because of the fruit bits. and lighthouse blue cheese dressing...wife standing there in line as it was unboxed...she grabbed the last two bottle.

chicken enchlieaidas home made...better than offerings in Mexico and yellow rice....we had company...so first down formal meal in along time....not counting going away parties buffets where we serve in the kitchen and then sit down at table....entire meal on table....been a long time....fun.

well....wife took us to a resturant in mexico that I had not been to...have eaten all around it, but not there...oh my....best place to eat.....food was super cheap and good...the exterior and interior were very clean and Disney like...just real fun....I had 2.00 shrimp taco.s 2.00 beef tacos and 5. pina colda. It is on a plaza that is built to house dental patients over night.....a gem in the run down border city...can't wait to return...wife 5.00 fajiteas are 15.00 in the states and smell so good. the only problem is that you to run the gamlet of barking vendors...sidewalks are narrow with shaded/walled vendors up off the street on curb of sidewalk...so that is a long block walk off season now so no wait at border to leave

okay...our cousin landlord has alzheimer. suppose to get mashed potates and gravey to go with chicken dinner, instead she brings lemon chicken and rice and gravey....so had gravey on plate and then fried rice on top of gravey with fried chicken and few lemon chicken bites.....all at the serive of kroger store....well...I had to pick and rake the lemons for the pie over th 3 foot brick wall that surrounds each estate on our 140 street community.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter