Duncan Hines Fudge Brownie Mix
I used 3 eggs for the cake batter recipe on the box
Now my add ins:
extra 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda so I did not weigh down the recipe
Then I chopped up in my Nija......
1/2 cup nuts - cashews, almonds and pecans
3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes

Mix it all together - then added 1/2 up semi-sweet chocolate chips

The batter was a bit on the thick side (I guess because of all the nuts and coconut) , so I
added 2 ounces of orange juice

They came out so delicious :)

What did you bake ?
Want to share your recipe or add ins to a cake box ideas ?

Last edited:
Nothing yet as it's only noon and I'm at work...but darn if you don't have me considering some chocolate chip cookies this evening!

Nothing yet today. But I did just take the last dozen monster cookies out of the freezer. So that means I finally get a chance to bake the Doubletree cookie recipe that’s been floating around

Nothing, it's going to be 97 degrees today so baking is totally not on my radar. Next week I'm making lemon lavender mini muffins.

I did add in brownies with lots of add ins

Duncan Hines Fudge Brownie Mix
I used 3 eggs for the cake batter recipe on the box
Now my add ins:
extra 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda so I did not weigh down the recipe
Then I chopped up in my Nija......
1/2 cup nuts - cashews, almonds and pecans
3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes

Mix it all together - then added 1/2 up semi-sweet chocolate chips

The batter was a bit on the thick side (I guess because of all the nuts and coconut) , so I
added 2 ounces of orange juice

They came out so delicious :)

What did you bake ?
Want to share your recipe or add ins to a cake box ideas ?
Sounds delicious! I was just thinking yesterday about making some brownies! I have a box and the add ins are a good idea. I might have to make a batch later today. Thanks for sharing!

nothing today.....been spring cleaning. 3 hours on the pantry :rolleyes:

Tomorrow I will be baking a dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate frosting. DGS's request for Mothers' Day :teeth:
And making chocolate covered strawberries for DD since she is gluten free and that's what she wants.

I'm so jealous of the people baking! I even have all the ingredients and have thought many times about different things I could be baking - I just don't dare! It's only DH and I here and he's not a big eater. My self control is near zero, so no baking for me, but you better believe I'll be reading this thread!

Nothing. I bought a cake yesterday at Fresh Market. Strawberry Chantilly.

It's official. I like the cakes at Publix better than the ones at FM. They are always fresher

Nothing. I have been leaving the baking to my 16 year old who loves to bake. This week was a chocolate loaf. She has also made cinnamon bun cookies, chocolate chip cookies, scones, bread, flatbread, homemade pizza, cupcakes and a very impressive Boston Creme crepe cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!