What book are you currently reading?

Dana49

<font color=FF3300>No longer lonely without a tag<
I'm just finishing Harlan Coben's new book, "The Innocent." It's a fantastic mystery that I highly recommend. Enjoy! :)

I'm going to start reading "Go Ask Alice" tonight. I read it a long time ago, but my sister just bought it for my dd, so I figured I'd read it again before she does.

I just finished Blow Fly by Patricia Cornwell. I love her books, well, except for how they end. I turn the last page and get upset that it's over and they haven't gotten the bad guy yet.

102 Minutes - The Untold Story of The Fight to Survive Inside the Twin Towers, by Jim Dwyer and Kevin Flynn, not finished reading it yet.

The Autobiography of Henry VIII (with Notes by His Fool, Will Somers by Margaret George. I'm about halfway through the 900+ pages and still have 4 more wives and one more child to get to.

I just finished Little Children and getting ready to begin The Mermaid Chair.

pixiemomma said:
The Autobiography of Henry VIII (with Notes by His Fool, Will Somers by Margaret George. I'm about halfway through the 900+ pages and still have 4 more wives and one more child to get to.
Oh my! God bless. :)

Barbara Taylor Bradford, "Unexpected Blessings" it is like the 6th book in a series.

Hey, Cabmom! I read that book too! My DH lost his college roommate in the South Tower, and it helped me to peice together what must have happened. I had to keep flipping back to see who the names were, but it was very well done. I'm reading a humorous book now, called The Jerusalem Syndrome: My Life as a Reluctant Messiah, by Marc Maron. It was recommended by a great comedian, who passed away a few months ago, Mitch Hedberg. :guilty:

I'm rereading Harry Potter OotP but looking for a new book to read.

trappednabox said:
I'm rereading Harry Potter OotP but looking for a new book to read.
Hang in there, "Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince" has a release date of July 16. :)

KarenB said:
I just finished Little Children and getting ready to begin The Mermaid Chair.
Hi, KarenB! Me, too!!! Just finished reading Little Children, that is, and saving The Mermaid Chair for the beach in two weeks!!! Did you read and love The Secret Life of Bees?

What did you think of Little Children? I really enjoyed it but thought the end was disappointing - although there was a certain amount of justice meted out. Wish he'd tied things together a little differently, though!!!

Im currently reading A`Series of Unfortunate Events, book 3 and Suspicion of Rage By Barbara Parker

Nedt, I'll be re-reading HP 1-5in preperation for #6
Is it July 16th yet?

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Very interesting so far, it jumps around in time but it is intriguing

Dana49 said:
I'm just finishing Harlan Coben's new book, "The Innocent." It's a fantastic mystery that I highly recommend. Enjoy! :)

I love anything by Harlan Coben! It's even nicer that he writes his stories based in N.J. so I know exactly where he's writing about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter