What are your favourite rides as an adult?

Oh so many! I love rides like Big Thunder, Slinky, FoP and Soarin that are fun and thrilling in a good way. Then there’s those that I just enjoy for the beauty, story or history like Small World, Pirates, CoP. And finally there’s the Safari that I’ll just ride three times in a day, ha! I appreciate it all I guess 😊

Tower of Terror, Big Thunder Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Midway Mania, Soarin'.
If I had a group of 6, I would try Smuggler's Run 2-3 times. By myself, definitely not.
I actually did a re-ride of Buzz Lightyear after they noticed I got off and went through the line again. They told me the secret signal to give at the unload area if I wanted to stay on and re-ride. I think I rode Buzz 4 times that day. (not all in a row, only twice in a row).

There are obviously some rides that are more suited to tiny children but I'm curious what would be the rides you'd choose to go on repeatedly on an adult-only trip.
I am 67, my wife is 66. We go to WDW every year. We go on every ride, as long as there is no wait time more than 15 minutes. As we go in February every year, that is usually not a problem. Why don't we wait? I've been to WDW enough times that my trip won't be ruined if I miss a ride. Besides, there is too much fun to be had without wasting my time in a line.

Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Caribbean
Living with the Land
Nemo

Oh so many! I love rides like Big Thunder, Slinky, FoP, and Soarin that are fun and thrilling in a good way. Then there’s those that I just enjoy for the beauty, story or history like Small World, Pirates, CoP. And finally there’s the Safari that I’ll just ride three times in a day, ha! I appreciate it all I guess 😊

I love the classics!

1. Splash Mountain
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Pirates of the Caribbean

However, this is subject to change as I am a big Star Wars fan and I have not yet ridden Rise of the Resistance.

My entire life (9 to 40) it has been Living With the Land (to the groans of my family). I personally don't know anyone who likes it. But once you enter the first green house everything gets so surreal, I just can't explain it.

The rest are classics, I like HM, PoC and SM like most.

My entire life (9 to 40) it has been Living With the Land (to the groans of my family). I personally don't know anyone who likes it. But once you enter the first green house everything gets so surreal, I just can't explain it.

I like Living with the Land. A great relaxing ride on a hot (or cold) day. The farmhouse scene is my favorite!

My whole family loves Living with the Land, even when the kids were little they liked it. We go on it several times per trip.

All of them...lol! But my must do's:
MK...Pirates of the Caribbean
AK...Kilimanjaro Safari
E...Gran Fiesta Tour
HS...Toy Story Mania

I am 67, my wife is 66. We go to WDW every year. We go on every ride, as long as there is no wait time more than 15 minutes. As we go in February every year, that is usually not a problem. Why don't we wait? I've been to WDW enough times that my trip won't be ruined if I miss a ride. Besides, there is too much fun to be had without wasting my time in a line.

I feel the same way At our age (I'm one year older than you) riding rides is a better use of time than standing in line

Love LwtL!!!

Not going to judge but how is that your number 1 at Epcot? I never really understood the point of the ride as it's short and filled with a bunch of screens.
The ride isn’t the greatest...but certain personal memories from riding it with family makes it my number 1 at Epcot.

Buzz lightyear
Toy story mania
I Love the game aspect of both of those even without my kids there

Also try to take advantage of any rollercoasters with a single rider line (obviously not now).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!