What are you currently excited about?

- Getting off work (I started at 5:30am, so I'll leave in roughly 90 minutes)
- Ordering pizza for dinner
- Eating a fudgecicle

and Ironically...
- Being about to hit 50lbs lost so I can change the icon in my signature.
AWESOME Cindy, I know how hard it is......congrats!! :cheer2:

I'm excited about SO many things, Disney-related and not, but I'll stick to those related to our November trip!

1) My parents first time ever staying on property and their first visit ever to Animal Kingdom!
2) First time taking a trip with both my kids and my parents. :)
3) First stay ever at a hotel we can walk to a theme park from (BWV!)
4) My kids first rides on ToT, Space Mountain and EE!
5) Learning to sew so that I can make my DD adorable outfits for the trip!
6) Food and Wine Festival!!!!!!!!!

Love hearing everyone's happy news... with all going on in the world lately its nice to feel some positivity!

I'm excited about SO many things, Disney-related and not, but I'll stick to those related to our November trip!

1) My parents first time ever staying on property and their first visit ever to Animal Kingdom!
2) First time taking a trip with both my kids and my parents. :)
3) First stay ever at a hotel we can walk to a theme park from (BWV!)
4) My kids first rides on ToT, Space Mountain and EE!
5) Learning to sew so that I can make my DD adorable outfits for the trip!
6) Food and Wine Festival!!!!!!!!!

Love hearing everyone's happy news... with all going on in the world lately its nice to feel some positivity!
All sounds like a fantastic and :wizard: magical trip shaping up there - especially being able to walk to Epcot during F&W, that's an awesome time to be there! Enjoy!!

So many of us have trips and vacations coming up, so I'm continuing my list of threads that are based around that and what we're looking forward to most!!

@disneysteve and I just booked our tickets to see Aladdin on Broadway!!!!
So needless to say, I'm pretty excited about that!!!

Get in here guys, what are you excited about?
Im taking the wife to see Lion King on Broadway in Oct!!! Is that a good 1 year Anniversary gift?

That's great. We've actually never seen it. We are seeing Aladdin on Broadway in a few weeks with @Princess Jes though!!
I looked at the tickets for Lion King today... Wow not cheap lol. But The wife is worth it... I know you guys are I read Jes' post from before. Her post is actually my inspiration to look up going to New York for the weekend... Its like I have my own personal muse!

I'm excited that our trip is coming up so soon! I've been missing Disney something fierce and even more because last time it was a large family trip so there was a lot of stress, but now it's just gonna be me and my wife so it'll be much more relaxing!

Plus, we just recently made a reservation for next year's trip! So all my Disney happy feels are happening right now.

I looked at the tickets for Lion King today... Wow not cheap lol. But The wife is worth it... I know you guys are I read Jes' post from before. Her post is actually my inspiration to look up going to New York for the weekend... Its like I have my own personal muse!
I think you get a discount if you have a Disney Visa? Seems like they sent me an email about that. Not sure though..

I'm excited that our trip is coming up so soon! I've been missing Disney something fierce and even more because last time it was a large family trip so there was a lot of stress, but now it's just gonna be me and my wife so it'll be much more relaxing!

Plus, we just recently made a reservation for next year's trip! So all my Disney happy feels are happening right now.
Nothing like back to back trips booked! You don't have to experience the "my trip is over and who knows when we will be back" depression!

Nothing like back to back trips booked! You don't have to experience the "my trip is over and who knows when we will be back" depression!

I agree! Especially cause we'd cancelled our original trip for this year. And once we get home we'll have a whole new countdown! :)

I think you get a discount if you have a Disney Visa?
I could get a discount for Aladdin through my work benefits department but you didn't get to pick your seats. It was "best available" and I wasn't willing to trust them on that even though it was a pretty good discount.

I'm excited about our next vacation!

After three years of going to Disneylsnd, plus a busy year at work for me, we were thinking of a trip to the Gold Coast in Austalia (3 hours from home, NZ.) we have been there a few times and enjoyed it, but were worried Disney had raised the bar too high and we would be disappointed.

Anyway, not sure how we managed it, I only take part responsibility, but we wound up deciding to take the kids to NYC for 6 nights with 3 nights in Hawaii on the way home! Mrs McN and I went 2 years ago and loved it. The kids are excited but I am worried that is only because there is an American Girl store there... They are doing lots of research themselves which is great, and really getting to the planning.

Definitely going to see a show, tossing up between Aladdin, Lion King and Matilda. Would appreciate any tips, girls are 10 & 7.

I am most excited about...

1) Having the guy come and fix whatever is causing the leaking in my kitchen...it's nice to have an excuse not to cook but 2 weeks in a house without use at all of the room is annoying!

2) NYC for DD's sweet 16 at Thanksgiving. We're booked at an hotel that overlooks the parade route so wake up, open curtains, order room service and watch in our jammies! Also thanks to Cousin Orville's 2015 Trip Report, I've reserved a photographer for the day before to record DD's first trip to the Big Apple.

3) Our trip with ABD on the Danube for Christmas. I'm been dreaming of cold weather since it's August in Florida. :)

Having just gotten back from a beach vacation and visiting family, I don't know what to look forward to next :( No vacations planned. But we do have a nice dinner out planned for Saturday night for my birthday. I have a sneaking suspicion the hubinator is getting me "The Cursed Child" book for my bday. So there's that. :)

Having just gotten back from a beach vacation and visiting family, I don't know what to look forward to next :( No vacations planned. But we do have a nice dinner out planned for Saturday night for my birthday. I have a sneaking suspicion the hubinator is getting me "The Cursed Child" book for my bday. So there's that. :)
Early :bday:, hope it's a good one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter