What age did you have your first

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
girl or boyfriend (actual dating) ? and do you know what this person is doing today ?

I was old, like 19-20, and have no ideal where they are now

I was 15. He works for a newspaper in a coastal city in my state. Writing for, not throwing.

12 and yes (facebook)

16. I have no idea what he's doing. Last I heard (maybe 5 years ago?) He'd married and moved North.

really :eek:, what did you do to the poor boy :lmao:

I don't know ! Believe me he was the STUD in my generation
that we all wanted, and most of us had at least once.;)
We were friends for 10 years after we dated and were even
roommates for a year when he had his stipper girlfriend living
with us !

I was around 24 and no have no idea where he is or what he is doing lol

I was 17... he's currently in the Air National Guard, works for the DOD as a civilian (as well as serving in the Air National Guard), and he's married with three kids... to me :love::love::love:

I was 15 and I have no clue what he has done with his life.

14 but I'd hardly consider it "real." He was two years older than me and my mother forbid me from seeing him so we rarely ever saw each other and only spoke on the phone.

He was a musician back then and still is apparently. I ran into him last summer downtown and he hardly recognized me. When he finally figured out who I was, he was very stoic and monotone. Don't know if he has a problem with me or what.

15. We lasted 7 years before I decided that he wasn't the man I wanted to marry (and I didn't know he'd already bought the ring :scared1:)

He continually tries to catch up me via facebook (we're not friends) but I ignore him. I don't care what he's doing with his life, so I wish he'd leave mine alone :confused3

Although I dated prior, my first really serious boyfriend was when I was 22. I was curious recently and looked him up on the internet so I know what he's up to. :blush::laughing:I haven't seen him since we finally gave up on being just friends about 25 years ago.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest