Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Hello! First want to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, we've found answers to all of our questions as we prepare for our upcoming trip 🤗 Especially @scrappinginontario for the very detailed info found on the first page of this thread!!

Two questions:

Can anyone who has stayed recently confirm Lemonade is still available for refillable mugs? It's a family member's favorite drink :drinking:

Is the food court microwave accessible before the 7am opening?
I'm guessing no based on other comments I read in the thread but wanted to ask. Not having one in the room it would be good to have access to one before the 7:30am early entries!
Some Guests have reported recently that they were able to access Everything Pop Food Court at 6:30 AM through the "side doors" and refill their Mugs,so that would also allow access to the Microwaves and Toasters.YMMV!

During Covid,the Microwaves and Toasters were removed from Everything Pop Food Court.

Because of that,the Resort brought in a limited number of Microwaves for Guests to use in their rooms during Covid by request.

Reports are that Guests are still being allowed to request those Microwaves for in room use,so definitely worth a call to Housekeeping to check availability.

Hello! First want to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, we've found answers to all of our questions as we prepare for our upcoming trip 🤗 Especially @scrappinginontario for the very detailed info found on the first page of this thread!!

Two questions:

Can anyone who has stayed recently confirm Lemonade is still available for refillable mugs? It's a family member's favorite drink :drinking:

Is the food court microwave accessible before the 7am opening? I'm guessing no based on other comments I read in the thread but wanted to ask. Not having one in the room it would be good to have access to one before the 7:30am early entries!
We were there in March and my daughter says she had the lemonade, quite frequently 🙂, from the fountain stations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter