What about a trip to DisneyLand?(Bringing out our Inner Child °O° December 3-7 '09)

Okay, ya'all have WAY too much time on your hands. . .wasting three perfectly good disney days to take a road trip. . .ROFLMAO. . .

Well, if I am on the right coast rather than the wrong coast I would love to join in. . .lol

how would you be on the wrong coast??? thought it was just left or right? :rotfl:

Could always stop by Vegas on the way back for a Honeymoon in Vegas!!

Oh, btw, I have a great theme song for the trip...came up on my iPod on the way to the ballfield..

"Let's Go Trippin'" - Dick Dale

We can stop anywhere you want too Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, Hawaii, Alaska, maybe even Europe !!!!! A song to get us started could be "Sleep When I'm Dead" by Bon Jovi. ( Seven days of Saturdays is all that I need. Got no use for Sundays 'cause I don't sleep in peace ..................

We can stop anywhere you want too Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, Hawaii, Alaska, maybe even Europe !!!!! A song to get us started could be "Sleep When I'm Dead" by Bon Jovi. ( Seven days of Saturdays is all that I need. Got no use for Sundays 'cause I don't sleep in peace ..................

Tucson?? since you mentioned Grand Canyon and I am in the same state I tihought I would ask :)

and HOW much time off are we taking??????

Someone tried to point out to me the other night that I lived on the wrong coast. . .guess it just stuck. . .lol. . .

must have been those crazy guys you are going with in Oct.

must have been those crazy guys you are going with in Oct.

Mighta been but I can't remember, too many shifts in between then and now. . .lol. Gawd I think I need to go back to working days. . .even though I HATE day shift. . .

Yay! The road-trip that never ends... And I do mean that in a good way.

Oh, and Jenroc, since it appears you might just be a Bon Jovi fan, you'll love this http://www.facebook.com/album.php. I was *SO* close to JBJ for two songs!

Still have to fit in another one in 09 then Sands, because I can't go end of 09!! You all finally make it out here and I'll be at WDW for once....

Andrea

i know...ahh I am giving myself a headache!

Don't get a headache!! How about February, can you make it then? KY was talking about possibly making it out to DL around then!! Or we could do last week of April. Spring breaks are over, but they still have long hours and full entertainment schedule till May, and the weather is fabulous!

Andrea

Don't get a headache!! How about February, can you make it then? KY was talking about possibly making it out to DL around then!! Or we could do last week of April. Spring breaks are over, but they still have long hours and full entertainment schedule till May, and the weather is fabulous!

Andrea

Maybe...I didn't want to do a trip before the big May WDW trip, but reality is I could probably swing a long weekend during those months.

Still have to fit in another one in 09 then Sands, because I can't go end of 09!! You all finally make it out here and I'll be at WDW for once....

am debating about when, but some of the people I have talked to wanted to see the Christmas overlay. I know you are planning to be out here... so not sure what will happen.

Maybe...I didn't want to do a trip before the big May WDW trip, but reality is I could probably swing a long weekend during those months.

Am not probably doing the May trip as I am hoping/planning to be going to England/Ireland and return to Germany in May and June. Not sure what is happening there as we do not have any date info from that group. Not sure how its going to work. Only would be able to do May trip if it was earlier than what we did last year, but we delayed it a week because of Mother's Day.

I'm pretty much game for anytime next year, to be honest.

Right now I'm game for a nap. It's omg-degrees outside when you're sitting in the sun watching back-to-back softball games on metal bleachers with no backrests and ....

I know, I know...waaaaahhh

But, hey, we won the 1st game and tied the 2nd (it's a rec league...not competitive)! :)

And got my other DD off to the wedding of her friend (and she better hope to get a ride home...my taxi duties for the day are over. lol)

I'm pretty much game for anytime next year, to be honest.

Right now I'm game for a nap. It's omg-degrees outside when you're sitting in the sun watching back-to-back softball games on metal bleachers with no backrests and ....

I know, I know...waaaaahhh

But, hey, we won the 1st game and tied the 2nd (it's a rec league...not competitive)! :)

And got my other DD off to the wedding of her friend (and she better hope to get a ride home...my taxi duties for the day are over. lol)

Hope you got your nap by now!! I am enjoying a SLIGHT break from the heat this week, so I feel for you!! Hope your sunburned sunburn didn't get sunburned!! :lmao:

Andrea

Got the nap but the headache is still there and has worked its way into my neck (I must have slept wrong). So, the nap kinda backfired! DOH!! :sad2:

Maybe I just need another nap!! :)

Got the nap but the headache is still there and has worked its way into my neck (I must have slept wrong). So, the nap kinda backfired! DOH!! :sad2:

Maybe I just need another nap!! :)

Morning !! How is the neck today ??? You need to go and get a massage !

How is everyone else this fine Sunday morning ??? It is warm and muggy here but no rain until later today. Oh well .... back to rearranging my house. So day I will actually be happy and start painting !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter