What’s for dinner?

Thanks so much for the suggestions. Your recommended recipes look great. I'm not sure where I can find the paste & roux here, so I'm going to order them from Amazon. I'll check out the other links, when I have more time to browse the sites.
If your supermarket has an international foods aisle, you might find the curry blocks there (at least one or two brands) in the Asian foods section. Our local supermarkets don't have a great selection, but the small size curry blocks are available. But you will definitely find them on Amazon.

How did you make it? :flower3:
Bring to a boil 2 qts of vegetable broth, 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce. Add one bag of frozen pot stickers, along with the packets of sauce that come with them. When the pot stickers all float to the top, boil for the time suggested on the label, lowering the heat a bit so they do not break apart. I use the pork and veggie pot stickers.

Bring to a boil 2 qts of vegetable broth, 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce. Add one bag of frozen pot stickers, along with the packets of sauce that come with them. When the pot stickers all float to the top, boil for the time suggested on the label, lowering the heat a bit so they do not break apart. I use the pork and veggie pot stickers.
Thanks

We're still drowning in boxes, but are sick of fast food, take out & pizza. I sent DH to the grocery store for a Caesar salad kit, precooked chicken & Texas toast to bake.

I chose poorly. I ate way too much of the wrong things and I’m paying for it. Praying the Tums will kick in soon 🤢

We're still drowning in boxes, but are sick of fast food, take out & pizza. I sent DH to the grocery store for a Caesar salad kit, precooked chicken & Texas toast to bake.
:thumbsup2 Good idea - we had something similar tonight. Rotisserie chicken with some Stove Top and a gravy packet, and canned cranberries on the side. I had an Asian slaw kit in the fridge so I went with that.

Good idea - we had something similar tonight. Rotisserie chicken with some Stove Top and a gravy packet, and canned cranberries on the side. I had an Asian slaw kit in the fridge so I went with that.
That sounds great. I may steal your idea & add mashed potatoes tomorrow night. We have potatoes that obviously have perfect vision & need to be used. 😛

We gave in & ordered takeout from a local, Jamaican restaurant tonight. We're sharing Coco bread, Curry chicken & a slice of raspberry cake.

Threw out $15 worth of beef stew Ingredients because life got in the way of cooking. Took my vitamin D. Washed it down with some leftover chocolate pediasure. #momlife

Between traveling for DH's work & moving into our new home, I haven't had much time to cook or post. I enjoy this thread & hope we can keep it active, so here's our latest meals:

Last night I made deconstructed sushi bowls. Tonight we had caprese chicken, Caesar pasta salad & peas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter