We've lost some of our own.. *constant updates*

6 dead so far..
Multiple missing..

One of the firefighters was about to get out of the building, when he saw another guy stuck, and the stuck guy said "Tell my wife I will always love her" and then the building collapsed on him. :sad:
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:
I am so sorry! Thank the heavans your dad is OK Jessie. That thing about the guy who was stuck is so SAD! Is it on the news?:sad1:

:sad: :sad1: Oh Gosh, I'm about ready to burst into tears right now. Prayers and So much Pixie dust coming your way that you could fly to Pluto Jessie. I can't think of anything else to say, except I'm sorry again.:hug:

6 dead so far..
Multiple missing..

One of the firefighters was about to get out of the building, when he saw another guy stuck, and the stuck guy said "Tell my wife I will always love her" and then the building collapsed on him. :sad:

That's so sad:(

:hug:

I just recorded this off of the news-

Its horrible. And they can't get it under control.

That is terrible! I am so sorry that this happened to your fathers friends. Could you tell him though that he is greatly appriciated and if we didn't have people like him that they world would go insane.

Yes.

6-7 dead

Still..several missing.. :sad2:

"Breaking news! After this commercial break."
I hate the news. >_<

The stupid weather man..

Weather man: :teeth: Its starting to sprinkle. Thats a damper. :teeth:

While there are flames behind him...people dying..and he has a huge smile on his face.

Hah I hate weathermen. period. I only like this one b/c she is funny and Al(who doesn't like him??) They never can estimate the weather right. when they say well 20% chance of rain. Umm hello it is pouring cats and dogs..derrr. forget about your silly maps just take a look out the window...

Hes standing there giving me weather... :sad2: We all hate him.. The rain is doing something bad is what there saying..but I'm not sure what?

It went off..I probably won't be updated until tommorow. This is really depressing. They will release names soon. =/

070618fire-1.jpg

That was about 7 o'clock this evening, it only got worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!