We're back!

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
Just a quick note to say hello. We are back from our trip. Had a great time! AKL is all that and then some. :) Finally got to go to Jellyrolls. It was a blast. I met some fellow DISsers. ;) RickinNYC is even cooler in person. :flower: :cool1:

It was probably the best WDW trip I've ever taken. :) I wish I was still there... :cloud9:

Trip report in the works. :) Anyway, I just wanted to say hi!

:wave2:

EsmeraldaX said:
Just a quick note to say hello. We are back from our trip. Had a great time! AKL is all that and then some. :) Finally got to go to Jellyrolls. It was a blast. I met some fellow DISsers. ;) RickinNYC is even cooler in person. :flower: :cool1:

It was probably the best WDW trip I've ever taken. :) I wish I was still there... :cloud9:

Trip report in the works. :) Anyway, I just wanted to say hi!

:wave2:

You got to meet Rick!! You are so lucky!

Hey, welcome back. Glad you trip was awesome but sorry I didn't get to meet ya. :(

Can't wait for your trip report! :Pinkbounc

Looking forward to your trip report! Glad you had a good time! :flower:

Welcome back, glad you had such a great time. :)

Welcome back! Glad you had such a good time. I just booked a last minute trip to AKL and we leave in 2 weeks! We were there 2 years ago and liked it very much. Did you have a savannah view room? :flower:

Yay!! Have been waiting to hear from you!! Glad you had such a great time and I can't wait to read the report!! But I have to know real fast, are you glad you went with the towncar or did the DME seem to be running smoother?

We did not have a savanah view but it was still great. We went out and sat by the fire pit every night for a while and looked at the animals. It was great. :) :cool1:

I'm glad we went with the towncar. I couldn't really tell what the ME schedule was like, but the town car was really comfy and just seemed a lot less stressful.

*sigh* I came home to 46 degree temps and rain. :rolleyes:

Welcome home, E, nice to see you again. Heading there myself in the morning. :cool1: Again, good to see you. :wave:

Glad to hear your trip was great!! Let us know when you get your report up! :flower:

:wave:
Welcome Home!!
Glad to hear you had such a great time!!
Craig is wishing he was still there too....especially with this weather :umbrella:

Hey, you're back! Jellyrolls was a blast, wasn't it?! Sorry we didn't get to talk all that long (as much as one can really talk in Jellyrolls :teeth: ) - Mia and I were just so tired, we couldn't last past midnight!

Yes, Rick was pretty cool - I am soooo looking forward to his trip report and his take on Friday night! Craig has his report up, and I've been reading, but he hasn't reached Friday night yet :teeth: I'm waiting to hear what he says about the little birthday stunt Rick and I pulled on him (I think you missed the fun! :rotfl: ).

Glad you got home safe, and with your current weather I don't blame you for being miserable!

EsmeraldaX said:
Awesome! Really, one of the most fun things I have ever done. :)

That's what we thought too! When we go back, I bet we'll do it again.

EsmeraldaX said:
We did not have a savanah view but it was still great. We went out and sat by the fire pit every night for a while and looked at the animals. It was great. :) :cool1:

I'm glad we went with the towncar. I couldn't really tell what the ME schedule was like, but the town car was really comfy and just seemed a lot less stressful.

*sigh* I came home to 46 degree temps and rain. :rolleyes:

Glad you had a great trip..can't wait for more details!

Isn't the weather in the northeast more like Fall than spring....I keep thinking I should be buying Mums , pumpkins and turkey!!! :umbrella:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter