Welsh Members

I had my first vaccine today at the mass vaccination centre at the former ToysRus near the international pool. (Cardiff and Vale HB). It was the first day the centre was open and the nurse told me they had released 800 appointments for today, but that they are building up to 5000 appointments per day. It was easy to park and very well organised inside. The vaccination itself was momentarily uncomfortable but not painful.

Originally from Mountain Ash in the Cynon Valley but moved to Norfolk over 20 years ago. Still count myself as Welsh first, then British and then European. Also, a very proud supporter of the Welsh Rugby team in the Six Nations (the one where England ended-up in fifth place). :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

The France-Scotland match was a gripper wasn't it, so many implications!
Real edge of the seat stuff. Having spent some great nights when the Scottish came to South Wales for the games over the years when I lived in Wales, always got on great with them - irrelevant of the result!

West Wales here, 5-6 hour drive to Gatwick or Manchester (depending on traffic) then a 9 hour flight. Blooming worth it. Next month off to Disneyland and WDW in one trip, third time I've done the Disney Double Header and thoroughly recommend it.

CYMRU AM BYTH!
I am getting a little bit worried about you. I hope that you are okay. We miss your posts.

Rope dropping Wales. As non essential shops are open today and the masses will head in that direction, I am thinking of heading to the coast. Maybe towards Atlantic College. Anyone else avoiding the crowds today?

I'm still working from home so it doesn't make any different to me! However I live in the middle of the "tourist hotspot" that you may have seen publicity about recently regarding parking problems around Snowdon. Already this week there have been problems with incosiderate tourist parking on the road outside my house even though much has been done to try to prevent this by making Pen-y-Pass car park reserve only, and clamping down on double-yellow line parking. Unfortunately, people ignore the proper parking places and park in residential/farming turning circles which blocks them for the residents.

Disney Frenhines hasn't posted anything on these boards since Jan 20th. :-(

I have to say I haven't been around much recently either, I lost my mother to covid in February so things have been tough.

Disney Frenhines hasn't posted anything on these boards since Jan 20th. :-(

I have to say I haven't been around much recently either, I lost my mother to covid in February so things have been tough.
I am so sorry for your loss. How are you feeling?
I have tried reaching out to Disney Frenhines a couple of times and even asked the mods to check when she last logged in, but that was also 20 January. I recall that she lived alone, so I hope that she is okay.

Thank you. Very wobbly is the best way of describing it at the moment lol! It takes some time, especially when there is so much to go through.

West Wales here, 5-6 hour drive to Gatwick or Manchester (depending on traffic) then a 9 hour flight. Blooming worth it. Next month off to Disneyland and WDW in one trip, third time I've done the Disney Double Header and thoroughly recommend it.

CYMRU AM BYTH!
Are you still following the forum? I hope that you are safe and well.

My daughter is attempting to buy a home in West Wales. Good grief it is a peculiar market at the moment. Prices all over the place. So many people putting their house on the market, accepting an offer, then days later deciding not to sell. Small rant over.

how is everyone doing? sadly still no trip on the horizon for us, last time I priced it up it would be 6k for myself and my wife in pop for 2 weeks which is crazy prices

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!