Welsh Members

• Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
    West Wales here, 5-6 hour drive to Gatwick or Manchester (depending on traffic) then a 9 hour flight. Blooming worth it. Next month off to Disneyland and WDW in one trip, third time I've done the Disney Double Header and thoroughly recommend it.

CYMRU AM BYTH!

WelshMorgan92

Earning My Ears
    West Wales here, 5-6 hour drive to Gatwick or Manchester (depending on traffic) then a 9 hour flight. Blooming worth it. Next month off to Disneyland and WDW in one trip, third time I've done the Disney Double Header and thoroughly recommend it.

CYMRU AM BYTH!

I've done both too, it's amazing! hope you enjoy

• Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
    My third time, I'd recommend anyone to do it. DL is a long trip for the time you need to DL, but, I find 5 nights in Anaheim and a quick 4 hour hop over to Orlando for 14 days is ideal. No need to stay on site at DL either as there are some decent hotels across the road.

WelshMorgan92

Earning My Ears
    My third time, I'd recommend anyone to do it. DL is a long trip for the time you need to DL, but, I find 5 nights in Anaheim and a quick 4 hour hop over to Orlando for 14 days is ideal. No need to stay on site at DL either as there are some decent hotels across the road.
    hoping to do it again soon.. we have Tokyo next though!

I need to do Paris soon too just to tick it off the list, not because I want to go

Where down west are you from? we try to get down tenby/pembroke quite often

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates