Well, its about time!!!

Dizzy-Disney4

<font color=teal>Just happy to be here.
Someone must have had a talk to my scale during the night. After being stalled at 18 pounds (sooo close to that 20 pound clippie) for MORE than a month...I got up this morning and I'm down to 21 pounds lost!!!!
line13.gif

line15.gif

sunny02.gif

What a beautiful day!!!

I thought I was going for the longest stall on record...funny thing is I haven't done anything different in the last few days to explain this.:confused: Oh well, I'll take it, because not only do I have my 20 pound clippie FINALLY, I'm also down into a whole new "decade" of numbers....177!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congratulations! What determination! You are GREAT GREAT GREAT, what a wonderful loss and a terrific surprise to start the weekend! Woo-hoo! That is a beautiful looking clippie, and it's wonderful that you are in the 170s now!!!!

That is just terrific!!! You are an inspiration to us who are "stalled" to stick with it!!! Thanks.

Your clippie looks great on you!!!:smooth: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

<marquee><font size=20><font color=purple> Congratulations Kathy!!!! You go girl!!!!</marquee></font></font>

Kathy -

Well done, you are an inspiration to us all!!

Congratulations! I guess the old adage was right. Things do come to those who wait! ;)

I think the key to your success... is you included a slice of "patience" in your daily menu! Good for you and Congratulations! :teeth:

Congratulations!

How wonderful that when that scale finally moved it was quite a jump! Yippee....

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Your clippie looks great on you too.

That's the way Atkins works. Interesting, huh?

Aren't you glad that you didn't give up? Look how successful you are! I love your new clipart. Don't get too attached, I imagine you will be trading up again soon.

I'm so proud of you for persevering and not giving up!

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter