Welcome to the Ya Ya Club Med!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the PS. I hope you made it for a BUNCH of people since we all want to join you. :earseek:

Happy birthday Liz. Hope all your birthday wishes come true.

Regarding Sarah's play, yesterday was a dress rehersal that they invited the local senior citizens to attend. According to DW Sue, Sarah was brilliant. I can hardly wait until tonight to see for myself.

Happy Birthday Liz!!!

John your dd looks great in her costume! I hope the play goes well for them.
Sherry congrats on your CM ressie!

Warning Survivor ahead :earseek: :earseek:

I was happy Koror finally had to vote someone off but Willard was so obvious. Its time to combine the tribes to get things interesting again.

:wave2:

Not in much of a posting mood......but wanted to make sure everyone has their exchange packages in the mail. Today is mail by day!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIZ!!!!
balloons.gif

And, yippee!!! Lily received her exchange basket! Glad it arrived safely. Not sure how it got the wrong address on it, I will check the records when I get home, but it's probably operator error, formerly known as keypunch error.

Wish I could stay and play, but things are busy, busy........so mad, mad love to you all and :grouphug:

Hi all... keep peeking but no posting ;)

Todd, I got 2... one from 'each side' So Alabama & Syracuse.

Suzanne, making a mental note as to not check out the website... I don't need to spend money :p

Okay I am going to run... if anything I am freezing cold.

Catch y'all later!

:cheer2: to the PS for Chef Mickey
:bday: to the birthday girl
:Pinkbounc on the exchanges that are arriving
:wizard: for young Ethan and his family
:cool1: on the budding thesbians
:hyper2: Angie and Willard....glad about Angie, Want Tom to win, Koror rocks
:badpc: to computer troubles
:worship: AKL scrappbook page
:cold: all this cold weather can go away
:banana: for our Roadkill folks
:wave: for everyone I missed.

helenabear said:
s1header.gif

Todd, who do you hvae picked to go all the way? Here at work, we do a blind draw.

...my sentimental fave is Fairleigh Ridiculous (Dickenson) which is near my house. One of the priests from my church, Fr. Jack, teaches there and heads the Campus Ministry.... :banana:

Elaine--I got Illinois winning...Sorry one of your teams lost already..
Saturday will be the big UC UK showdown.... :earseek: .....

Sherry--does that mean you ave ressies for the 15th???

John--got any preferences on where you want to do the dis meet? Would really love to see Spectromagic on tuesday....Is that one of the days? Saturdays & Tuesdays??? We will be at MK on Monday for lunch too & probaly Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard beach on sunday when we arrive...

:wave: Everybody!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! It has been a very nice day!! Lots of running to do, but a fun day over all!

Yesterday I was greeted at the door by a very nice package form my sister and my dad. They got me a very nice Canon A400 digital camera!! I was ecstatic!! Whoo hoo.....a new toy for me to play with!! Then when I went to the mailbox, there was a very nice card form Nancy! I knew it was best to open that outside.....and was VERY glad I did!!The neigborhood is sprinkled, quite liberally I might add with birthday wishes!! :rotfl2: Thanks Nancy! That made my day!!!

Went to a local place for corned beef and cabbage and a margaret o rita.....very yummy! Think the cabbage is going to talk to me all night!! And then on Saturday Greg and his brother are taking me out for dinner to Morton's. I very posh steakhouse! I think they got to pick the place...but hey that's all right with me...it will be quite yummy regardless!!

But that has been my day! Not real exciting.....but nice!!

Hate to do the eieio thing....but I am working on getting my puter back in shape...had to do the big dump!! Wiped it clean and starting all over again!! I am hoping to have some more time to DIS tomorrow!!! Hope you are all having a great St. Patty's Day!! Drink lots of green beer and go easy on the cabbage!!! :teeth:

Oh, and Karen, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOICE CARD!!! How I have missed your voice mails!!! You did make me giggle...but them you always do that!!

:rolleyes1

Liz, glad you had a good birthday. Mortons on Saturday. Yummy. Been a long time since I've been to Mortons, but it is certainly an experience.

Not too much to say just now. Trying to will myself into not being ill.

I have a question for you all....what are the days you usually do a WDW Dec gathering?? **we're thinking way ahead of schedule,trying to get ideas for a last couple only WDW trip before having a baby**

Been a day... not much for talking...

have a headache...meh...

Todd, I take it Alabama lost? They were down the last I had looked.

Enjoy hte new toy Liz!

Kristy, I'm there Nov 27-Dec 3... 1st week after TG is the big week this year.

Gotta fly... catch y'all later :)

Just poppin in to say I GOT MY PACKAGE. Rosemary was very generous in the goody department. I'll list in the am. Have to get off of here before the migraine kicks in (got an aura, no pain yet).

Too bad I mailed off my package before getting mine, because I would've played "pass the yaya roadkill item!"

Suzanne

Have a safe trip Nancy-- :wave2:

Glad you had a good birthday Liz.. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter