Welcome To The Photography Board!!!!!

I just found this forum. It looks great!! I've been a member (lurker) to DIS for quiet some time but somehow never made my way here. I use a Canon 20D and can't wait to take some shots at Disney in August. I use CS2 and have a small portrait studio I work out of focusing mostly on babies/children. :)

~Ruth

my sister just sent me a link to this board as well. i'm just posting a few posts now so i can post some Disney shots. i'm a Canon user - 1dmk2 - and shoot sports (kids, mostly) and family and individual portraits.

0bli0 said:
my sister just sent me a link to this board as well. i'm just posting a few posts now so i can post some Disney shots. i'm a Canon user - 1dmk2 - and shoot sports (kids, mostly) and family and individual portraits.

Ah yes, your sister has been doing a lot of :surfweb: while preparing for a WDW trip that her brother won't fly 20+ hours and spend gobs of money to join her in the crowds during the hottest part of the summer (and hurricane season). Go figure! :confused3

I found this board while looking to see if anyone ever organizes a photo scavenger hunt at the world. I came across a Disneyland one on another website (http://www.pbase.com/baesdphotoclub/disneyland_part_deux) and thought it was a really cool idea, though I'd like to see less 'common' stuff and more unusual things (things that the average eye may not notice). I do like the weekly photo contest on this board... really neat idea. :thumbsup2

Anyway, I'm a beginner to the DSLR world, but am looking forward to taking some photos during my upcoming (brotherless) trip to the World. :woohoo:

Glad to find this board, though I must admit all the tech talk is way over my head. :blush: Hope to learn something from all of you experts... :wave:

I'm joining this board. I've been a DISer for years but never noticed this section. I've posted a few photos tonight and plan on visiting often.

<~~~~Aspiring Photographer here...=o)

Hi! I just found this thread and I LOVE photography! Been at it since I had kids almost 12 years ago and after 4 of them I'm getting pretty good. I love to look at others photo's and share mine. I don't have any Disney ones yet though but after our 10/14-10/21 cruise I'll have a few I'm sure,lol. I just have a cheap Panasonic Lumix LZ2 but I have gotten some great pics with it so I'm excited to get sharing!!

IrishGoofy1986 said:
I just got back from Disney. I took about 16 rolls of flim. pirate:

Sounds like my honeymoon.
We actually found a canon owl that was better than the cam we currently had. We switched to that one for the rest of the trip! I still have the negatives and have "scanning them" on my "to do" list.

Welcome!
Mikeeee

Jeninpa said:
Hi! I just found this thread and I LOVE photography! Been at it since I had kids almost 12 years ago and after 4 of them I'm getting pretty good. I love to look at others photo's and share mine. I don't have any Disney ones yet though but after our 10/14-10/21 cruise I'll have a few I'm sure,lol. I just have a cheap Panasonic Lumix LZ2 but I have gotten some great pics with it so I'm excited to get sharing!!

Is that PA like Pennsylvania. Half my fam is from there. Lots of PA folks here.

Congrats on the 7 day cruise, too.

Mikeeee

Been following DIS with my wife for sometime now. All the helpfull hints in the photo boards are great. Need to post some replys of my own so i can start submitting photos as well. Look forward to posting with everyone.

a newbie here too. This is certainly a great board. love the photos and the how tos
Jeff

Resubscribing -- did some unsubscribing when I shouldn't have. This is a very helpful board -- loved learning how to post photos on here.

I am really excited to be here. I just recieved my new camera and I will need a lot of help. My ??? is how do you up load your pictures?

Thanks for starting a wonderful board like this.
I am hoping to learn a lot and pick up sometimes
maybe even have some of you critique some of my work.
I have been in love with photography for a while, I did yearbook all through out high school.
I have reccently showed some of work to some people, who said I have a very good talent and I should use it.
I am in the process of starting my portfolio and getting advice from professionals.
I will frequent these boards a lot I am sure.

Subscribing. I used to have a Minolta 202 until my house got burgled. :sad: Recently we bought a Canon Rebel XTi. I'm looking forward to our next trip to WDW. I'll need SEVERAL memory cards!! :banana:

Hi, I am new, I shoot manual, natural light, XTi and 50mm f/1.8 I mostly shoot portraits and mostly of my dd. I am going to Disney in Nov with the family :) Can't wiat! Came here for help in finding lens...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter