Welcome To The Photography Board!!!!!

it is nice that there are forums like this and that people are actually willing to help one another, 'tis quite rare in this world

soonish, I have found this site very useful: http://digital-photography-school.com/

Does anyone have a link to the blank high res lime green mickey heads for the photography board? I got a laminating machine for Christmas and want to make a tag for my camera case.

Thanks!

I am a lurker just sticking my head in to say "HEY"! My pictures will never compare to most posted here. I mainly read trying to learn everything I can about photography and my new camera, a Nikon D5000. :wave2:

Hi I'm new to this board ^-^ I'm rediscovering my love for photography and a new Annual Pass so I'll be lurking!

Hey all, I'm not new to the DIS, but I am fairly new to the photography board. Thanks to the Podcast crew and Corey for mentioning the Photo board on a show a few months back. I've already learned some neat things here, including how to take fireworks photos and great info on a travel tripod. I look forward to learning more and making some friends.

Hi, everyone!

I stumbled across the DIS board while searching for answers to a ? I had about our upcoming trip. Seems like a great community here.

Happy to see a photo board here. I am a professional photographer, and I'm always happy to answer any questions!

I am truly inspired by a lot of the work I see posted here. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter