Welcome to the DIS Dads!!!!!

New DIS-Dad here. Taking DW and DS-5 to DL in less than 2 weeks and way excited. Any pointers? I haven't been in forever and DW has never been.

New DIS-Dad here. Taking DW and DS-5 to DL in less than 2 weeks and way excited. Any pointers? I haven't been in forever and DW has never been.

Welcome to the DISDads Tyrsis. Come on over the the Fatherthread and introduce yourself to the other Dads. Emma's Dad will give you your very own office members number!

Another new DIS-Dad here. Been lurking for a while and decided to take the plunge. Heading down for the Thanksgiving instead of the normal Christmas trip.

Another new DIS-Dad here. Been lurking for a while and decided to take the plunge. Heading down for the Thanksgiving instead of the normal Christmas trip.

Welcome to the DISDads Chris. Come on over the the Fatherthread and introduce yourself to the other Dads. Emma's Dad will give you your very own office members number!

Welcome!!!!! Just what we need, another Chris! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hop on in and join us on the main thread!

Hello everyone my name is John and I have lurked for a while just thought I would say hello, we are going on our first Disney trip this Oct for MNSSHP

jmerchlinsky said:
Hello everyone my name is John and I have lurked for a while just thought I would say hello, we are going on our first Disney trip this Oct for MNSSHP

Welcome to the dads John! Don will be around in the morning to get your number to you.

How is it going guys? I have been a long time lurker/troll on this site but have never posted. Looking forward to getting more involved in the conversation.

Is the group still open to new members? So glad to know I am not alone. I have 2 DD's 5 and 12, adn when we planned our first trip for this August I was the most excited person in our house.

Is the group still open to new members? So glad to know I am not alone. I have 2 DD's 5 and 12, adn when we planned our first trip for this August I was the most excited person in our house.

You bet - Welcome!

Come on over to our main thread HERE
and tell us a little about yourself!

Absolutely and welcome. Stop by the main thread on this sub-forum. (DDC 26). Check out the front page for membership criteria, sounds like you qualify, and post there. You will get your own member #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!