- Mar 14, 2008
WELCOME!!!! head on over to the main disdad thread (weres perry) for a proper greeting.I am a father of DS10 and DS4 and have been to WDW on 15 different trips from childhood to having children of my own. Going through the list these are the ones that pertain to me.
1. Your passion for Disney equals that of a 7 year old kid.
2. You have a wife that thinks you are a big kid.
3. You get more excited than your kids when a trip to WDW is planned (or the excitement at least equals that of your kids).
4. You planned your next Disney trip the day after returning from Disney World.
5. Your eyes start to water with tears of joy when you see your kids having a great time at WDW (and you secretly try to dry your eyes).
6. You have friends and family that do not understand why you vacation in WDW every year (or at least talk about doing it).
7. You have Disney songs on your MP3 player.
8. You constantly watch disney movies.
9. You have trivia contests in the car with your wife like "name all the attractions at Epcot going counter-clockwise."
10. When you and your wife are reading the DISboards she asks you "what is ToT, RnRR, EE and BTMRR, and you know the answers.
11. You did your best to "brainwash" your kids early so they wouldn't have any problem ever wanting to go on a Disney Vacation.
12. You can't decide if you want to go on a Disney Cruise, to Walt Disney World, or to Disneyland for your next vacation (if you can afford it the Disney Resorts over seas are in the equation as well).
13. You have helped plan many Disney vacations for fellow employees in your department. Now you are getting phone calls from other departments asking, "Hey are you the guy I need to talk to about planning my Disney Vacation?"
Ok in the interest of space I need to stop. It would be easier to list what doesn't apply to me.
Looking forward to meeting like minded dads