Welcome to the DIS Dads!!!!!

Tyrsis

Earning My Ears
New DIS-Dad here. Taking DW and DS-5 to DL in less than 2 weeks and way excited. Any pointers? I haven't been in forever and DW has never been.

Cinderella's Fella

DIS Dad #215 Maryland, The Land Of Merry!
New DIS-Dad here. Taking DW and DS-5 to DL in less than 2 weeks and way excited. Any pointers? I haven't been in forever and DW has never been.
Welcome to the DISDads Tyrsis. Come on over the the Fatherthread and introduce yourself to the other Dads. Emma's Dad will give you your very own office members number!

Chris the CPA

Mouseketeer
Another new DIS-Dad here. Been lurking for a while and decided to take the plunge. Heading down for the Thanksgiving instead of the normal Christmas trip.

• Cinderella's Fella

DIS Dad #215 Maryland, The Land Of Merry!
    Another new DIS-Dad here. Been lurking for a while and decided to take the plunge. Heading down for the Thanksgiving instead of the normal Christmas trip.
    Welcome to the DISDads Chris. Come on over the the Fatherthread and introduce yourself to the other Dads. Emma's Dad will give you your very own office members number!

that's nice

DIS Dad #330
    Welcome!!!!! Just what we need, another Chris! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hop on in and join us on the main thread!

• jmerchlinsky

Earning My Ears
    Hello everyone my name is John and I have lurked for a while just thought I would say hello, we are going on our first Disney trip this Oct for MNSSHP

10dedfish

XBOX: Mattisamus
    jmerchlinsky said:
    Hello everyone my name is John and I have lurked for a while just thought I would say hello, we are going on our first Disney trip this Oct for MNSSHP
    Welcome to the dads John! Don will be around in the morning to get your number to you.

GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes

If it’s still here tomorrow… I may ignore it again
  • thestitchdad

Earning My Ears
    How is it going guys? I have been a long time lurker/troll on this site but have never posted. Looking forward to getting more involved in the conversation.

Maroonag1

DisDad #730
    Is the group still open to new members? So glad to know I am not alone. I have 2 DD's 5 and 12, adn when we planned our first trip for this August I was the most excited person in our house.

scott2997

DIS Dad #543 Northern Ohio
    Is the group still open to new members? So glad to know I am not alone. I have 2 DD's 5 and 12, adn when we planned our first trip for this August I was the most excited person in our house.
    You bet - Welcome!

Come on over to our main thread HERE
    and tell us a little about yourself!

AirGoofy

DIS Dad#341
    Absolutely and welcome. Stop by the main thread on this sub-forum. (DDC 26). Check out the front page for membership criteria, sounds like you qualify, and post there. You will get your own member #.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.